Optimize your image seo keywords. Rename & replace media filename and alt texts with an Artificial Intelligence.
Image SEO is the best SEO tool to grow your images search traffic. Our WordPress plugin optimizes your Media Library (image filenames and ALT texts) using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Save time with your image gallery optimization and increase traffic to your website! Auto ALT tags, filenames, keywords, our AI will provide you with the best SEO content for your images. Our optimization plugin is WooCommerce, NextGen Gallery, Divi and Elementor compatible.
On average, 20% of the traffic come from images researches. Yet, search engine optimization and web marketing strategies often neglect their images. Stop doing this mistake and optimize your Images for SEO with our tool.
What Image SEO Optimizer does ?
We optimize your media library and your image gallery for Search Engines and Social Media using Artificial Intelligence.
- Automatically fill out your images alternative texts (ALT tag) when you upload them in the library.
- Optimize and rewrite all your image and photo filenames (Bulk Optimization).
- Optimize your images for Pinterest (description, URL, ID, Media).
Image SEO saves your time, improves your ranking on image keywords and allow you to attract new visitors on your blog, gallery or website.
- We rename your medias for a better SEO : get rid of your 123445HDFRE.JPG file that Search Engines, especially Google, dislike !
- We improve your website accessibility : image alternatives texts are optimized with relevent content : get rid of your ugly keywords stuffing !
Leave us this time consuming activity and spare your time and your imagination for something else ! The plugin is ideal for artists, photographers, E-Commerce, store owners, niche sites, business, local business, startups, directories and marketplace websites.
It is useful when images on the web page cannot be displayed or loaded, in which case, the Alternative Text is shown instead. It is also displayed when a user mousse is over the image. The alt attribute is a critical step that is often overlooked in SEO Strategy. ALT Tags shouldn’t be mingled with others HTML tags such as figurecaptation, title or legend.
WHY MUST YOU USE IMAGE SEO WORDPRESS PLUGIN ?
- To stop losing traffic : more than 20% of Google searches are coming from Google Images. To increase your position in the SERP you need to optimize your ALTs tags and rename your files and medias in a good way. ImageSEO does it !
- Because optimizing your images will have a positive impact on your global SEO strategy. ImageSEO does it !
- Because Image are more compelling than words when it comes to sell or tell somethings. Improve your images ranking in Google, Qwant and Bing will improve your conversion rate. ImageSEO does it !
- Because it’s easier to rank on competitive keywords during image researches (and ImageSEO does it, but you knew it already ;))
How to get your API Key set up Image SEO WordPress Plugin ?
Step 1 : you have to download and activate Image SEO Plugin. Step 2 : you need to create an account on Image SEO to get an API Key (it's free). Step 3 : back on the plugin and enter your API Key. Step 4 : bulk your library / image galery and start to improve your images for SEO !
If you need more information about the importance of Images SEO, check that page : https://imageseo.io/images-alt-and-filenames-for-seo/
How does Image SEO work ?
We use Artificial Intelligences (AI) and Machine Learning to analyze your images. Our algorithms rename your medias and fill out your ALT tags with the most relevant results. Our Web Application also provide you with optimized keywords for Search Engines. You just need to settings up the plugin and we do all the job.
We use the keyword coming from the graphical analysis of your image to rename them and we use the keyword coming from the contextual analysis of your image to fill out your alt tags. In other words, we provide you with the keywords that Search Engines want to see ! You just need to settings up the plugin and we do all the job.
Image SEO optimize your Media Library and your image gallery for Search Engines and Social Media using Artificial Intelligence.
- Automatically fill out your images alternative texts (ALT Attribute for IMG) when you upload them in the library;
- Optimize and rewrite all your image and photo filenames (Bulk Optimization);
- Optimize your images data attributes for Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter (hashtag, description, URL, ID, Media, data-pin description, data-pin-media, data-pin-id);
- See how many alternative texts are missing ;
- Compatibility and support for Featured Images;
- Compatibility and support for WooCommerce;
- Compatibility and support with WordPress Gallery Plugins (NextGEN, Photo Gallery, Responsive Photo Gallerye, FooGallery, etc.)
- Compatibility and support for Custom Post Type Images;
Our WordPress SEO Plugin is a huge time-saver. It will improve your ranking on image keywords and allow you to attract new visitors on your blog, gallery or website. The plugin is ideal for photographers, E-Commerce, store owners, niche sites, business, local business, startups, directories and marketplace websites.
What about the Premium?
Image SEO is free for small websites (10 images optimization every month).We have monthly and one-shot premium plans starting from 4,99€ for for E-Commerce, Photographers, Marketplace, and SEO Specialists. We offer professional support to premium users and payment are secured by Stripe. Discover our pricing here : https://imageseo.io/pricing/
- Support and Updates
ImageSEO Web Application
For the people willing to go in depth about the ImageSEO our web application provide you a complete audit about your images SEO Strategy :
- Image Sitemap;
- Image Size and Responsive;
- Missing Tags on your Images (alt, title, figurecaptation, legend, etc);
- Images Duplicate content;
- Images OG & Social Cards;
- Images Structured Data;
- Perception by Search Engines;
What is an alternative text?
An alt tag, also known as "alt attribute" and "alt description," is an HTML attribute applied to image tags to provide a text alternative for search engines. Images with alt texts positively impact SEO. (ie : ).
Do I lose my alts if I downgrade my plan ?
Of course not ! You will keep the alt texts and filenames we generated for you.
Do you provide image compression ?
Not yet, we leave it to our friends from Imagify.
Does Image SEO integrates with other plugins?
We are compatible with almost every plugin including : Featured Images, WooCommerce, NextGen Photo Gallery, Responsive Photo Gallery, FooGallery, Custom Post Type Images and page builders like Elementor, Origin, Divi, etc. ImageSEO also works with every image version : – full-sized optimized image, – full-sized WebP image, – optimized thumbnails, – WebP thumbnails.
Is Image SEO available in my language?
Image SEO currently supports English and French. To help us translate Image SEO in your language, contact us
- Bugfix: Consideration of additional credits on the meter purchased separately
- Improved : Automatic support for images hosted on a bucket
- Bugfix : Separation of the 2 bulk options during the alts update
- Improved : Support for unnecessary"."" in upload file names
- Bugfix : Rename file on bulk optimization
- Improved : Use cache request to avoid consuming too many images
- Bugfix : Error when replacing the file name if the account was full
- Improved : Admin notice if the configuration is not completed
- Bugfix: Error on upload directly image
- Add : Language support to generate file names / alts
- Improved : esc_attr on data attribute for Pinterest
- Add : automatically rename files during upload
- Add : Featured image support
- Add : Manage data attribute for Pinterest
- Improved : Bulk optimization
- Changed: Improve alt generator
- Changed: Update library PHP for new API
- Changed: Update library PHP for improve get mime types
- Changed: Improve wording
- Changed: Improve rename file
- Changed : Improve rename file
- Changed : Light settings
- Changed : Improve bulk optimization
- Changed : prevent limitation images
- Changed : add start and stop on optimization bulk
- Initial version
- Remove : option rewrite alt. It's automatic now
- Miss version
- Changed : New endpoints library
- Improved : Checking the uniqueness of a file name
- Add : rename files
- Bugfix: rewrite alt attribute
- Add : two options for rewrite alternative text
- Improve Bulk optimization
- Add option active alt rewrite
- Init plugin
Minimum Requirements for Image Seo
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/image seodirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.