Display WooCommerce products by tags using a shortcode.
This shortcode is much like the product category shortcode. The attributes are the same also, the only difference is that you can display WooCommerce products by product tags instead.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/Sebs-Studio/WooCommerce-Display-Products-by-Tags
- Other WordPress plugins by Sebs Studio
- Contact Sebastien on Twitter: @sebsstudio
- If you're a developer yourself, follow or contribute to the WooCommerce Display Products by Tags plugin on GitHub
Q.1 How do I display products by tags?
A.1 Simple add this shortcode with the product tags you wish to filter by. e.g.
Q.2 What are the attributes?
A.2 You can use the following attributes.
array( 'per_page' => '12', 'columns' => '4', 'orderby' => 'title', 'order' => 'asc', 'tags' => '', // Product Tag Slugs 'operator' => 'IN' // Possible values are 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'AND'. )
Q.3 Can I place content before and after the product loop?
A.3 Yes, there are two action hooks you can use.
add_action( 'ss_wc_shortcode_before_product_tag_loop', 'your_function_name' ); add_action( 'ss_wc_shortcode_after_product_tag_loop', 'your_function_name' );
1.0.0 : 15th June 2015
- Initial version
Installing "WooCommerce Display Products by Tags" can be done either by searching for "WooCommerce Display Products by Tags" via the "Plugins > Add New" screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the 'Plugins > Add New > Upload' screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.