Donate link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q2P8VVQ2U54DY A plugin that integrates the awesome Adobe Creati
Allow your users to upload and edit photos before submitting them in your Gravity Forms. Now get photos from facebook and instagram too!
Using the Adobe Creative SDK (Aviary) Editor API
Before you can start using this great plugin, you'll need to get a developer api key from Get your api key here for free!.
Don't have Gravity Forms for your site?
Gravity Forms is required for this plugin to function correctly, Get Gravity Forms Here!
What's the license for this plugin?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
3.0 (beta r7)
- Applied updates suggested by Ken Myers to fix options page linking in WP Menu
3.0 (beta r6)
- Resolved important security issue.
- Refactored a majority of the plugin code. It is now much cleaner, efficient, and optimized.
- Added the ability to switch between light and dark editor theme.
- You can now add multiple fields to a form and edit each uploaded image individually.
- Image Preview and field value stay intact after validation errors occur.
- Addressed other minor bugs/issues.
- Cleaned up the code a bit.
- Added the ability to set a custom upload directory in Aviary Options.
- Fixed problem with the plugin that is affected by servers without having the $_SERVER variable setup correctly.
- Updated for compatiblity with the new "Adobe Creative SDK" editor.
- Fixed the instagram container.
- Removed some files that aren't needed any longer.
- Facebook & Instagram Album buttons do not render unless their api keys are added.
- Updated to Aviary API V3
- Fixed several problems that occasionally broke the plugin.
- Premium version now free and has replaced basic free version.
- Added tons of features, including photos from facebook and instagram.
- Fixed lots of bugs and compatibility issues.
- Now also works with conditional logic.
- Fixed jQuery CDN Url
- Fixed issue with saving plugin options.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress' built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > Aviary Options)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.