A fullscreen background slideshow plugin utilising CSS only for slide transitions and animations.
What Can This Plugin Do?
You can use it to
- Create a fullscreen slideshow
- Create a fullscreen background (single slide)
- Specify slide text for each slide that will be animated.
- 4 different types of slide animation and transitions.
- Cross browser compatibility
- Responsive design (will work on any device and screen size)
- You can specify a slider visible slider title and link along with your website slogan and link.
- It does use the new media uploader and you can drag and drop your images to rearrange them which is kind of cool.
This plugin does one thing and one thing only, to keep it small yet fully functional.
About the Shortcode:
There are 15 parameters total that you can use with this shortcode. The ID being the only one that's absolutely required.
List of parameters:
[zia3 id="333" fade="2500" delay ="4500" overlay="http://mydomain.com/urloftheimage/" type="1-4" arrows="yes" autoplay="yes" poster="yes" random="yes" title="My Title" title_link="http://mydomain.com/" slogan="My Slogan" slogan_link="http://mydomain.com/" link_color="255,255,255" slogan_link_color="255,255,255"]
NOTE FOR THEME DEVELOPERS: This plugin makes use of both wp_head() and wp_footer() so if your theme is missing either you may experience issues using this plugin.
1.1 Added link and slogan color support.
- 1.1 Link Color Support
- 1.0 Initial Release
- Upload the plugin zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode [zia3 id="xxx"]
- Customize the slideshow using the parameters explained in screenshot #4
Using the Shortcode
After you've added images to your slideshow and generated a shortcode you just need to copy the shortcode and paste it into the content of any page or post you want the slideshow to show up on. If you want it to show up on every page you'll have to add some code to the header.php file in your theme. See the codex's do_shortcode article for more information on the matter.
See screenshot #3 for a description of the shortcode parameters.