XO Security is a plugin to enhance login related security.
XO Security is a plugin to enhance login related security. This plugin does not write to .htaccess file. Nginx and IIS also work.
- Record login log.
- Limit login attempts.
- Login Alert.
- Add Captcha to the login form and comment form.
- Change the URL of the login page. (WordPress multisite subdomain type is not supported).
- Disable login by mail address.
- Disable login by user name.
- Change login error message.
- Disable XML-RPC and XML-RPC Pingback.
- Disable REST API.
- Change REST API URL prefix.
- Disable author archive page.
- Remove comment author class of comments list.
- WordPress multisite support.
- Woocommerce login page protection.
Login page is not displayed.
Please initialize the settings.
- In wp_options table, the value of the option_name field (column) is to remove the record of "xo_security_options".
- If you have set the login page, please delete the file.
The CAPTCHA is not displayed.
Please install mbstring and GD module.
- Fixed a bug that an error occurred on the Woocommerce login page.
- Fixed a bug that doesn't work on PHP 7.0 or below.
- Added login type column to login log.
- Fixed an error where some IPv6 addresses could not be logged.
- Fixed a bug that an error occurs in the site health status.
- Changed the way IP addresses are obtained.
- Added the option to select the method of acquiring the IP address.
- Fixed missing translation text.
- Tweaked the CSS on the admin page.
- Added a feature to disable login by user name and enable login by email only.
- Supported PHP 7.3.
- Supported WordPress 5.3.
- Fixed a bug that could not open password protected post.
- Fixed a bug that could slow down the display of the admin page. (Thanks to mocchii)
- Added function to display site information.
- Added option to change login error message.
- Added option to disable login by mail address.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability. (Thanks to pluginvulnerabilities.com)
- Initial release.
- Upload the
XO-Securityfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to "Settings" -> "XO Security" and customize behaviour as needed.
Login log page.
Login setting page.