Gives network admins an easy way to see what themes are actively used on the sites of a multisite installation
The plugin is deprecated and reaches a hard end-of-life date on 31. January 2018!
You should switch to Multisite Enhancements. It provides the same functionality and is actively maintained.
This plugin displays the count and the individual sites for each installed theme. It add a column to the Themes table on
Optionally you can display the usage count in the theme details overlay on
wp-admin/plugins.php activated via filter described in the FAQ.
- Requires a WordPress Multisite Installation
Other Multisite Plugins
The plugin has reached its end-of-life. Do not use anymore.
When is the stats data refreshed?
- Auto refresh on every theme switch
- Auto refresh on
network/themes.phpif Transient is expired (2h/24h on large networks)
- Manual refresh if you visit
What happens on large installations
- Auto refresh is not running on plugin (de)activation
- Stats data is being regenerated every 24h (see action
wpmu_theme_stats_refresh- (int) seconds - Manually set the expiration time of the data (Transient)
wpmu_theme_stats_show_count- (bool) true|false - Activate the display of the usage count in the theme details overlay; use
__return_trueas callback for the filter
- END of LIFE
- Display deprecation notice
- Set end-of-life to 2018-01-31
- Integrated data into 'themes.php' table
- Moved from storing data in option to transient
- Changed main filename resulting in a deactivation after update
- fix + update of tablesort js library
- tabbed settings
- fixes for WP 3.5
- move of the development repo to GitHub
- Added a check for making sure the Theme Files are present, and will display a message if there is a site using a theme that no longer exists
- Updated for 3.4. Because of the massive Theme info API change with 3.4, this plugin now REQURES 3.4+ to function
1.2 - 1.6
- Unknown exactly because I wasn't maintaining this plugin for public use for these versions, but the following occurred in here:
- Properly enqueue scripts
- Updated for 3.1. Then later dropped support for anything below 3.4
- fixed lots of notices and warnings
- properly store data after the 3.3 add_site_option changes
- Adding Show/Hide blogs on the administrative page.
- Install by searching "WPMU Theme Usage Info" on Plugins > Add New > Search
- Activate by clicking "Network Activate"
Network Admin view of themes table showing the usage count