Requires PHP: 5.3 BEAUTIFUL - POWERFUL - EASY social media share buttons, sharebar, follow icons, text and mobile sharebar
WP Socializer is a complete social media plugin to add social media icons, floating sharebar, follow us buttons, profile icons, mobile sharebar and selected text share popups easily with TONS of customization.
- Drag & drop social icons, buttons builder.
- Display the icons, buttons only on the required posts, pages using the advanced conditional rules builder system.
- Insert 50 social share icons which are highly scalable.
- Insert 51 follow me icons in floating bar and widgets.
- Insert text sharebar with 11 social network support.
- Add mobile sharebar which supports icons of 50 networks.
- Has inbuilt system to display share counts.
- Has support for shortcodes.
- Has support for native social media sidebar widgets.
- Extensive options with no restrictions to customize.
Faster page loads
WP Socializer loads webpages faster since scripts required by buttons are loaded only once and also when necessary. This increases the page load faster even when multiple buttons are used in the same page.
Mobile ready with responsiveness
WP Socializer is 100% mobile ready and looks beautiful in any device with options to set the responsiveness to mobile devices.
- It has the social networks to share with mobile apps like WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Telegram, WeChat
- Dedicated mobile sharebar.
- Social icons are retina ready and displays sharp icons even deep zoom in mobile devices.
- Faster on both mobile and desktop devices as resources are loaded conditionally.
Create your own design for your website
With WP Socializer, you can create your own design for the social icons which are placed before and after posts and pages. With the advanced social icons builder system, you can easily customize your website social media features. You can select custom icon color, background color, size, and icon designs. Below icons designs are available out of the box.
- Square, Circle
- Squircle, Squircle type 2
- Diamond, Drop & Ribbon
WP Socializer supports share counter can be either displayed individually over icons or as a total count like in popular news sites. Share counter is supported for below networks,
- Facebook like counts
- LinkedIn share counts
- Pinterest counts
- Total share counts
Social buttons can be placed conditionally by creating rules which allows it to display only on the desired posts. There is a wide selection of rules which gives complete control on where to display what kind of buttons. You can create rules like below,
- Show in all pages
- Hide in all pages
- Show in selected pages
- Hide in selected pages
- Show/hide on specific pages Single posts, pages, home, front, 404 pages, category, date, tag archives, post formats and custom post types.
- Show/hide on desktop, mobile devices.
Follow us icons and selected text sharebar
There is also support for follow us / profile icons which can placed in widget or near the sides of the window. In addition to this, popups can also be added to share selected text which allows visitors to share the quoted text.
WP Socializer can also be used to insert widgets to WordPress sidebar. Below list of widgets can be added.
- Twitter timeline
- Facebook page & messenger widget
- Follow us buttons
Supported social media icons
Add to favorites, Behance, Bitbucket, Blogger, CodePen, Comments, Delicious, DeviantArt, Digg, Dribbble, Email, Facebook, Facebook messenger, Flickr, Github, Google, Hacker News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, PayPal, PDF, Pinterest, Pocket, Print, Reddit, RSS, Short link, Snapchat, Soundcloud, StackOverflow, Quora, Telegram, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, VKontakte, wechat, WhatsApp, Xing, Yahoo! Mail, Youtube, Weibo, Line, Mix, Odnoklassniki, Renren, Skype, Telephone/call button, Houzz, Etsy.
Why are the share icons not aligned properly ?
Share icons are aligned using CSS. This alignment can sometimes be disturbed by the active theme used. This can be corrected by CSS. Please refer this image for the list of CSS classes used by plugin to modify it or else please post your issue in the support forum I'll try my best to give a quick CSS fix for the misalignment.
Social icons are not displayed in the page !
Social icons or other feature may be hidden if the option "Hide in all pages" option is selected in "Conditions to display" section. Please select "Show in all pages" option to display the buttons. If the buttons are still not displayed, please raise an issue in the Support forum.
How to disable a feature in specific page alone ?
WP Socializer has a feature called "conditional display" where a feature can be made to shown only at desired places by creating rules. Please look for the section "Conditions to display the template" under every feature page to add rules as per the requirement.
How to disable/hide share buttons in all pages ?
Please select "Hide in all pages" option under "conditions to display the template" section in all the templates to hide them being displayed. For other features like floating sharebar, follow bar, text sharebar and mobile sharebar can be hidden by "disabling" them from the top most section available at their respective pages.
How to add a custom share button which is not available already to the template ?
Custom share buttons can be added using the "Custom HTML" service. Paste your button generation script in the text box and use that custom HTML button in the template.
Please refer this page for the full list of FAQs.
- New: Social icons feature is replacing "classic share buttons" feature with easy to setup and powerful features.
- New: Floating sharebar is replacing the "classic sharebar" feature providing advanced features to setup quick and easy.
- New: Minor UI changes to the admin page.
- Fix: 40px size was not working for text sharebar.
- New: Social share buttons in widgets feature has been removed.
- New: Added Etsy button for follow bar.
- Fix: Sharebar and mobile sharebar are hidden by other elements on page sometimes.
- Fix: Update to latest FontAwesome icons v5.12.0.
- Fix: Minor admin UI fixes.
- Fix: Mobile sharebar some link parameters not being resolved.
- Fix: Text sharebar sometimes goes behind main content.
- Fix: Title with special characters are not escaped correctly for text sharebar.
- Fix: Quotes text is not passed correctly to certain social icons in text sharebar.
- Fix: Admin page style issues with WordPress 5.3.
- Fix: Added widgets link to admin navigation menu.
- New: Added WhatsApp to text sharebar.
- Fix: Improved the look of "floating sharebar" editor based on the sharebar type.
- New: Added option to select floating sharebar position when in mobile mode.
- New: Added support to execute shortcodes in "Custom HTML" button.
- Fix: Setup templates with transparent background were not retained after button settings were saved.
- Fix: Page title with hashtag was not forwarded properly to share sites.
- New: Added support for Houzz.
- Fix: Updated to latest FontAwesome icons v5.9.0.
- Fix: Facebook share count is 0
- New: Load both HTTP and HTTPS share count of the page.
- Fix: Google Plus icon, buttons, social count removed.
- Fix: Social icons advanced settings not applied properly.
- Fix: Refine UI for social icon settings
- Fix: Refine UI for location rules settings
- New: Added post id selection sub category for post type location rule.
- New: Added ID to class names for share buttons and template rows.
- Fix: Twitter share button was not working.
- Fix: Help text given to follow bar editing page.
- Fix: Location rules template was not populated in PHP 7.3.
- Fix: Line icon was incorrect for fontawesome 4.
- Fix: Revert back to normal URL instead of short URL for twitter.
- Fix: Couple of PHP notices for undefined keys are handled.
- Fix: Updated to latest FontAwesome icons v5.7.2.
- Fix: Updated LinkedIn share URL to latest.
- Fix: Updated to latest FontAwesome icons v5.6.1.
- New: Call/phone icon is added to follow bar.
- Fix: Social icons settings does not save when UTF-8 characters were set as icon title.
- Fix: Issue where social icons are not seen after upgrade to 4.0.
- Fix: Old admin resources were loaded after upgrade.
- New: Added support for UTF-8 characters in social icons and follow bar titles.
- New: Brand new admin interface.
- New: CSS resources are combined and optimized.
- New: Support for font awesome 5 icons.
- New: Weibo, Renren, Odnoklassniki, Line, Skype, Mix social icons added.
- New: Custom colors can be selected for share icons.
- New: Added new options for Floating sharebar, mobile sharebar
- New: Enhanced existing developer APIs and added new filters.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> WP Socializer screen to configure the plugin
WP Socializer admin home page.
Social icons in action.
Floating sharebar in action.
Follow us icons in action.
Mobile sharebar in action.
Text sharebar in action.
Different type of social media widgets in action.
Social icons admin settings page .
Powerful options to conditionally display the social media features.