This plugin allows you to insert social icons in any widget area and manage the image.
Top 25 Social Icons is an easy to use, customizable way to display social icons that link visitors to your various social profiles. With it, you can easily choose which profiles to link to, customize the color and size of your tooltips, as well as manage the size of the icons, with popular Social Networks. in setting page you can manage the color of the tooltip and manage the image size as well.
For any Request Visit here
Options for Tooltips. Go to admin menu Top 25 Social Icons, enable or disable the Tooltips on Social Icons, Select the Multiple colors of tooltips, Enter the image Size as well.
- Enable or Disable Tooltips on Social Icons
- ToolTips on Social Icons
- Manage the Size of the Social Icons
- Change the color of the tooltips
- Manually Change the Order of the Social Icons
- Most Popular Social Networks
- Easily Customizable and managable code.
- Add Widget in Sidebar
- Enter the Widget Title
- Enter Social Network url You want to Display
- Click On setting link to mange social icons styles etc.
- By default Social Icons Size is 32px;
There is shortcode available check how to use it.
= How Can i Change the Color Of tooltips?=
1). Go to Settings >> Top 25 Social Icon Menu
2). Click Top25 social Icons Change the dropdown value Tips Color
Can I reorder the icons?
To Change the Order of the Social Icons simply ask in forum..
Which services are included?
- Upload the entire Top 25 Social Icons folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- In your Admin menu, Go to Settings >> Top25 Social Icons click on it .
- To display the tooltip over the social icons click checkbox.
- Enter the width and height of the Socila Icons. Maximum width and heights allowed is 32 px.
- Tooltips Color: there are 8 colors for tooltips.
- Select the image type. ex: leaf shaped icon, circle, square, 3D Buttons
- Click on save changes . that's it.
- Go to Widget Section and add Top 25 Social Icons widget that's it.
if you want to add social icons in post content or page content, custom fields in latest version shortcode are also there.
Now in latest version there is shortcode functionality as well.
title: title of the Social icon for example: if you want to add facebook icon the title value should be facebook. title="facebook"
image_type: image you need (available in Top 25 Social Plugins) values are 3Di, circle, circle48, circle64, square48, square, leaf, square, square48
url: url of social profile for example: [top_25 title="facebook" image_type="circle" url="http://facebook.com/"]
new_tab : to open url in new tab add new_tab="yes"
with shortcode you can call social icons any where in pages, posts, custom fields, meta, text widget
[top_25 title="deviantart" image_type="drops" url="http://deviantart.com" new_tab="yes"]