A simple plugin that shows the various social networks you use. Also supports themes.
This is a simple plugin that shows the various social networks you use in the form of "stickers" (see screenshots). It is also fully themable and you can make your own theme in a minute.
What this plugin offers:
- Themes (fully themable, you can easily create your own theme)
- You can customize the order of the icons (each theme has its own order)
- Add your own social networks
- Widget mode
- Supports shortcodes
- You can also output number of Twitter followers and Facebook page likes
- Fully customize your HTML output
Currently supports over 70 social networks.
- Drag and drop theme creation,
- multisite compatibility,
- shortcode generation,
- stickers statistics in beautiful graphs
None at the moment.
- [Bufix] Typo in method call. Please update immediately.
- [Bugfix] Replaced deprecated widget call. Please update if using WordPress 4.3 or newer.
- [Bugfix] Fixed constructor for widget.
- [Important bugfix] Widget not showing in some cases, an IMPORTANT update.
- [Fix] Update method fixes.
- [Fix] Changed purchase link for pro version.
- [New] Added SpecificFeeds network.
- [Fix] Fixed theme selection bug (clashing with Omnisearch).
- [Fix] Fixed a custom HTML output error (not showing icons correctly if using custom HTML output)
- [New] Added a new HTML customization option
- [New] Added the ability to output stickers in rows and columns
- [New] Added TwitchTV to social networks list.
- [Fix] Fixed the height and width attributes of images to mark HTML specifications.
- [Fix] Fixed a small bug which caused "There are currently no active social stickers" to show, even though profiles were entered.
- [New] Add custom social networks
- [New] You can now fully customize stickers output via HTML
- [New] Added the ability to output number of Twitter followers
- [New] Added the ability to output number of Facebook page likes
- [New] User interface, now tabbed
- [New] Added new theme to default set, Media Baloons by Jack Cai
- [Fix] Fixed Picasa error (not showing in networks)
- [Deprecated] Removed the field prefix from options (deprecated because of new function - custom HTML output)
- [Deprecated] Removed the field suffix from options (deprecated because of new function - custom HTML output)
- Added Spotify to social networks.
- Added Academia.edu
- Added Anobii
- Added alt attribute to stickers
- Added Tout
- Added Mixcloud
- Added Stackoverflow
- Changed Myspace icon
- Changed Posterous icon.
- Added Lovelybook
- Added Bloglovin
- Added Blogconnect.
- Added Ravelry.
- Added Snapjoy
- Added App.net.
- Added Coderwall
- Added RSS
- Added 500px
- Changed Goodreads icon to official Dan Leech set
- Added email.
- Added Instagram
- Added Instagram icon to the default theme.
- Added the option to change profile URLs.
- Added Goodreads
- Changed Xing and Google+ URLs to official links
- Added Xing to picons theme (thanks to Joachim)
- Added the options to open links in new tab.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug that caused stickers to replicate when some actions were triggered.
- Initial version.
- Upload the plugin directory to to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Customize the settings in Settings->Social stickers
- Add the widget, call the function anywhere in your theme or use a shortcode [social_stickers].