The program manages and collects the newsletter sign-ups and unsubscriptions with the help of a pop-up window. The pop-up window will appear at the top of the web page with an animation and it will be waiting for the visitor interaction.
You can set up the program with your own HTML submit forms. Code examples are in the options page.
The program includes export functions of emails, CSV file and one email per row list.
You can import data of contacts from CSV file.
You can translate this plugin with a PO file. (Magyar/ Hungarian translation was included.)
If you want to place the buttons, use these shortcodes.
- [subscribtion caption="newsletter subscription"]
- [unsubscribtion caption="newsletter unsubscription"]
Do you have questions or issues with Simple Popup Newsletter? Use this support channel. Docs
Language PO folder for translations
With import function
More options added
- install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page
- set the language and other options
- add shortcodes to pages: [subscribtion], [unsubscribtion]
- use pop-up windows of the program to collect email addresses
- set delay to 1500 ms or more for showing popup-box properly in every internet browser
Shows the Pop-up Window
Email collection table