Simple plugin to insert banner and ads in your post content (inline) automatically.
Best ads location is in the middle of the post, however doing this manually is no easy task. So, we create this plugin, Inline Banner and Ads Manager is a plugin to [automatically] insert ads or banner in the middle of your post. With this plugin you can choose where the ads will appear, it can be before the post or after paragraph number X, is up to you ! Create high-quality content, and profit from better ads placement using this plugin !
- Automatic add ads or banner in the desired position of your post.
- Multiple ads per post
- Ads position supported : Before post, After Post, After paragraph x in the post
- 5 types of ads and banner supported (Text, Google Ads, Image, Link, Shortcode ).
- Complete setting options yet dead simple to use
- Build in style editor to make your ads pop !
- [premium] Enable banner and ads on any post type
- [premium] Disable banner and ads on certain category / taxonomy
- [premium] Mobile banner [ JS or PHP detection]
- [premium] Premium support on our forum
Please see the screenshots for better understanding of how this plugin work !
If you like the free version you can support the development of this plugin by buying the pro version. It also has some extra features !
You can view the detail here : https://tonjoostudio.com/product/simple-ads-and-banner-manager
You can try the plugin on this URL: http://coba.tonjoostudio.com
- username: coba
- password: 123456
If you have any questions, comment, customization request or suggestion please contact us via our Tonjoo Forum Find more detail and guide please visit Inline Banner and Ads Manager Manual Page Or you can find our best plugins at Tonjoo Studio We can also modify your WordPress plugins according to your needs. Visit us: Tonjoo WordPress Developer
- Install the plugin.
- In the Admin Panel, Go to Ads & Banner.
- Click Add Banner.
- Intial Release
- Fixing banner default locations
- Add function to reset all banners positions
- Inline Banner and Ads Manager
- Major update with major feature
- New ads placement algorithm
- Grab the plugin from https://tonjoostudio.com/manage/user/myitem then upload to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin
Banner management page
Disable banner on certain page
Frontend display (desktop)
Frontend display (mobile)