Display Related Post under post by taxonomy and terms.
Related Post plugin is one of the most powerful plugin to display related post under post content on single post or page or custom post types, its also support to display related post under excerpt on archive pages. you can conditionally choose to display related content under excerpt or content by archive pages like tag, category, date, author, search page and custom taxonomy pages.
= Related Post by http://pickplugins.com
Related post under every paragraph
You can choose paragraph position like first, second, third and before last paragraph to display related post.
Before & After content and excerpt
Related post plugin allows you to display related content link before and after the content, this feature also available for excerpt under archive pages.
Related post under archive page
You can display related post under various archive pages like home page, front page, blog page, date, search, author, year, date, month and etc.
Related post by post types
You can choose custom post types to display Related post under single page.
Manual Post selection You can choose manually picked the post to display as related post for each post.
Advance query You can set max number post to display and choose query order and orderby parameters, related posts query based on current post category, tags and custom taxonomies.
There is 3 different type layout currently available to display related post, you can choose grid, slider and list style layout. you can set custom width for items and margin, padding, text align.
Sortable post elements
You can sort post elements like post title, post thumbnail and excerpt as you want.
Hide any elements
You can hide or display post elements like post title, thumbnail or excerpt.
Customize elements style
You can set custom font size, font color, padding, margin for post title, post excerpt and set custom height for post thumbnail, select custom thumbnail size and etc. you can also write custom CSS for each elements.
You can enable tracking click on related post, this will help you understand which post getting more attention from related posts. you will see top 10 post from stats page.
Display via shortcode
You can display related post any where via shortcode by using on your theme files
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[related_post post_id=""]' ); ?>
* 20/01/2020 update - remove shortcode tabs, move to help & support tabs
* 20/01/2020 update - responsive issue fixed for settings page
* 20/01/2020 update - missing slider options added * 20/01/2020 add - added help & support menu.
* 19/01/2020 update - update default value for settings.
* 16/01/2020 fix - manually added post query issue fixed.
* 16/01/2020 add - added help menu. * 16/01/2020 fix - fixed minor post query issue. * 16/01/2020 add - translation file added
* 15/01/2020 add - add new filter hook for link attributes * 15/01/2020 fix - fixed the issue displaying related post on custom taxonomy
* 14/01/2020 add - custom font size, color and custom css for headline text
* 14/01/2020 fix - data update issue for undefined index issue fixed. * 14/01/2020 fix - added reset post query after loop.
* 12/01/2020 add - data update process added.
* 12/01/2020 update - re-write plugin
* 23/10/2018 add - added orderby post__in option
* 21/10/2018 add - added order and orderby option
* 01/07/2018 fix - Empty variable issue check fixed.
* 19/12/2018 fix - Undefined index issue fixed.
* 20/03/2016 add - Stats to click on related post.
* 19/03/2016 fix - title link issue fixed. * 19/03/2016 fix - Thumbnail link issue fixed.
* 18/03/2016 add - Re-written plugin.
* 04/07/2015 fix - conflict with "post grid" plugin fixed.
* 02/04/2015 add - Display Related Post automatically . * 02/04/2015 add - display related post for custom post. * 02/04/2015 add - Display automatically only post types selection.
* 29/12/2014 add - Upload custom 404 thumbnail image.
* 21/12/2014 add - Maximum number of post to display.
* 19/11/2014 add - Default empty thumb. * 19/11/2014 add - Headling text for "Related Post". * 19/11/2014 add - Font size for post title. * 19/11/2014 add - Font color for post title.
= * 09/11/2014 Initial release.
- Install as regular WordPress plugin.
- Go your plugin setting via WordPress dashboard and find "Related Post" activate it.
After activate plugin you will see "Related Post" menu at left side on WordPress dashboard.
short-code inside content for fixed post id you can use anywhere inside content.
Short-code inside loop by dynamic post id you can use anywhere inside loop on .php files.
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[related_post post_id=""]' ); ?> Themes: text, flat