Use a simple shortcode to bypass the sometimes damaging effect of the wpautop function.
Use a simple shortcode to bypass the sometimes damaging effect of the wpautop function. Also Available in lct-useful-shortcodes-functions
- WP 4.2.2 Ready
- WP 4.2.1 Ready
- WP 4.2 Ready
- WP 4.1 Ready - jumped version to match WP
- WP 4.0 Ready
- Fixed global class issue
- Tested for WP 3.9.2 Compatibility - Changed the lct-useful-shortcodes-functions is_plugin_active() code
- Made a check for LCT Helpful Plugin. - Fixed g_ltwd global class
- Fixed conflict with function 'lct_wpautop_disable'
- Tested for WP 3.9.1 Compatibility - Cleaned up code. - Added Globals
- Tested for WP 3.9 Compapibility
- Tested for WP 3.8.1 Compapibility
- First Release
- Upload the zip file contents to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click 'Activate' for LCT Temporary wpautop Disable Shortcode.
- Use this shortcode to disable wpautop for the content within [raw]Code you don't want filter by wpautop[/raw]