table tag: 4.3 If you have more blogs in more languages that they are independent between they and would you like to bind each, this is your plugin
This plugin allow relate blogs between they for relate contents in more languages. It add a link in your pages of blog that link between they and adds meta rel="alternate" hreflang="xx" and links in your posts, pages and tags that indicate that they have an other blog in other language.
- Add meta rel="alternate" hreflang="xx" in all headers (posts, pages, categories, tags and home) that have link realteds in other languages
- Permit include links in sidebars with configurable widget.
- Permit multiple links in more languages.
- Include uninstaller that remove all information added to plugin for leave the blog as it was before plugin installation.
Why I not see related links in my blog
By default, the plugin just add the meta rel="alternate" hreflang="xx" for the links that you are added. For view your links in your blog, you have activate the widget in Apperance/widgets menu.
- Fixed layout error when show the list of languages available in widget section.
- Now you can select only a language (the country is not required but recommended).
- Added x-default language (see https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/189077?hl=en for more details).
- Fixed layout design for adaptation to responsive design.
- Added Spanish, Galician, Catalan, French, Italian and Portuguese translations.
- Publication of the plugin.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory
the top-level folder. Don't just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- That's it!.
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
If upgrading, please back up your database first!
Remember visit your posts, pages, categories and tags in your admin menu for add links to see in your blog. The plugin have a special zone to add links in your home. You can access if you visit the (language selector related) options in Settings menu. For that you view your related links in your blog, activate the widget in Apperance/widgets menu.