Requires PHP: 5.6 Shows you how many times, and where, a Reusable Block has been used.
Provides some vital functionality missing from WP 5.X Core for users of Reusable Blocks:
- Shows how many times each Reusable Block has been used throughout the whole site (correctly counts multiple instances within posts)
- This count links to a list of all the content which uses the block (Posts, Pages and Custom Post Types)
If you are making changes to Reusable Blocks and need to keep an eye on where those changes will be seen, this plugin is for you.
This is a super-lightweight plugin, with under 100 lines of code, no settings, and it does not modify your database in any way.
Designed to work seamlessly with Fabrica Dashboard: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fabrica-dashboard/
- Minor bugfixes
- Uses a more efficient query to count instances
- First version
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fabrica-reusable-block-instancesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
That's all. No configuration required.
Reusable Blocks promoted to the main menu
List of all Reusable Blocks showing number of instances
List of content which uses a particular block