Free add-on for Events Manager. Send fully customizable HTML emails to all bookings of a specific event per booking status. Premium version is also av
Requires Events Manager (free plugin) to be installed & activated.
Send fully customizable HTML emails to all bookings of a specific event with a certain booking status - right from your Dashboard. Filter double bookings (or not).
Did you ever need to send an email to all or certain bookings for a specific event? GOOD NEWS! Now, you can. By default Events Manager does not offer this option – that is the job of this add-on.
Easily create an email once using any of the EM Placeholders and send a personalized version to every individual customer. Every email is sent to each recipient separately to help you with your GDPR compliance.
- Select which booking status to include in your recipients list.
- Use any type of Events Manager placeholders in your email message.
- Every email is sent to each recipient individually to help you be GDPR compliant.
- Send HTML emails completely styled to your personal liking.
- Adds a plain text version to HTML emails to prevent being marked as spam by some servers.
- MultiSite compatible: all settings are neatly saved per blog.
- Multisite: Set outgoing email credentials per blog. (A truly missing feature in the original EM plugin)
Premium Version available
This free version can be used without restrictions or time limit. There is also a very extended Premium version available, with features like PDF tickets, QR Codes, Follow-up Emails and attachments. More info can be found in the plugin settings page. Upgrading is 100% optional.
Are you part of the Events Manager team?
Is this plugin WP MultiSite compatible?
YES! All settings are neatly saved per blog. It will even allow you to set outgoing email settings for all Events Manager emails per blog! That way you are finally able to protect each blog's branding. This is not possible within Events Manager itself.
Is Multiple Bookings Mode fully supported?
No, unfortunately not. According to the official EM Dev Team, Multiple Bookings Mode is still in bèta. There are still some quirks that need to be solved. Therefore, you cannot use this plugin to send an email to an entire Multiple Booking. Individual Multiple Bookings (per event) are included in the Event Booking Emails, though.
Can I send an automated email when I create a new event?
No. This plugin hooks into bookings already made, not into publishing a new post. There are many other great plugins out there to help you send an email when you publish a new custom post type.
- Minor bug fix in showing the initial recipients list if double bookings are allowed and default choice was 'yes'.
- A plain text version will always be added automatically. It made no sense to have this basic required feature as an option.
- Some code enhancements
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.2.4 & PHP 7.3.
Last update on 11/12/2014 by the old author.
- First install and activate the Events Manager plugin, which is the core plugin for this add-on.
- Then go to Plugins > Add New in the admin area, and search for Events Manager Email Users.
- Click install, once installed, activate and you're done!