Zendy Video Resizer automatically resizes embedded videos from YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia to fit the full width of your content.
Zendy Video Resizer automatically resizes embedded videos from YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia to fit the full width of your content and also sets the height of the video to fit 16:9 ratio of HD videos.
What does Zendy Video Resizer do?
Zendy Video Resizer looks for embedded code from YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia (iframe tags) and resizes the video to fit the full width of your theme layout while keeping a 16:9 aspect ratio.
Does Zendy Video Resizer work with video services other than YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia?
Only YouTube, Vimeo, and Wistia are supported at this time. Please open a support request if you would like other video services to be added.
- Meta: resolved svn conflicts
- Meta: incremented version correctly
- Fixed: undefined indexOf errors
- Meta: Changed plugin URL link
- Meta: Tested for WordPress 4.5.1
- Meta: Tested for WordPress 4.3
- Meta: Added new link in plugin meta row
- Meta: updated plugin meta
- Meta: tested on WP 4.2.2
- Meta: author name now is Zendy Web Studio
- Meta: Updated links to new Zendy Web Studio website
- Update: Added support for Wistia iframe embeds
- Meta: Updated readme.txt
- Meta: Changed comments in .js file
- Meta: Updated FAQ
- Meta: Initial release
- Feature: Resize YouTube and Vimeo iframes to full width of layout and keep 16:9 aspect ratio
- Upload the
zendy-video-resizerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- That's it, Enjoy!
Before - The video does not match the width of the page
After - The video was resized to the full width of the page and the layout looks much better