WPPerformanceTester benchmarks your server's performance through a variety of PHP, MySql and WordPress tests
WPPerformanceTester was written as a tool to benchmark WordPress in the WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (2015) by Review Signal. It was designed to test the server's performance by stressing PHP, MySql and running $wpdb queries.
WPPerformanceTester performs the following tests
- Math - 100,000 math function tests
- String Manipulation - 100,000 string manipulation tests
- Loops - 1,000,000 loop iterations
- Conditionals - 1,000,000 conditional logic checks
- MySql (connect, select, version, encode) - basic mysql functions and 1,000,000 ENCODE() iterations
- \$wpdb - 250 insert, select, update and delete operations through \$wpdb
It also allows you to see how your server's performance stacks up against our industry benchmark. Our industry benchmark is the average of all submitted test results.
Added support for hyperdb and socket connections.
Updated interface to make graphs and results more clear.
- Initial release
Download the plugin and install it into your wp-content/plugins folder.
Once activated, it should appear under the Tools section of your wp-admin.