Real time and complete stats to your WP site. Comprehensive WordPress plugin for your personal dashboard and to keep track on all WordPress elements.
If you are looking for statistics about WordPress elements like page, post, category, comment, tag, users and custom post types, this is a comprehensive plugin for your WordPress statistics.
It is simple WordPress plugin that embeds charts in your blog and shows the usage and numbers related to blog, category, page, comment, tag, user and CPT. This plugin allow you to see how your blog is using all these elements.
WP Show Stats is an analytics tool for bloggers. When your blog is very large this plugin allows you to improve your blog performance and keep track on pages, posts, categories, tags, users, etc...
All the stats shown using Google Pie Chart, Google Column Charts and Google Table.
- Blog post statistics including total blog posts status wise
- Page statistics including total pages status wise
- User statistics including total users role wise
- Comment statistics including total comments status wise
- Category statistics including total categories parent/child
- Tags statistics including total used and unused tags
- Custom post types and Other post types usage
Blog Posts stats
- Post by status (including Private, Pending, Draft, Published, Trash and Future)
- 5 Most commented posts
- Posts by year
- 5 Longest posts
- 5 Shortest posts
- Posts by months (Year wise)
- Role wise users and total users of each role including Administrator, Editor, Contributor, Author, Subscriber and Custom Roles
- Year wise user registration including total users per year
- Month wise user registration including total users per month
- Day wise user registrations using custom date filter
Custom post types stats
- Total post types including inbuilt and custom post types
- Total records of all custom post types, records per post type
- List of all inbuilt and custom post types created
- Parent and child categories stats with total categories
- Used/Unused categories stats
- 5 Most used categories
- 5 Less used categories
- Comments count by status including Approved, In Moderation, Spam and Trash
- 5 Most commented posts
- Comments count by year
- Most comments by Authors with count of comments
- Month wise comments stats
- Last 7 days comments
- Total comments stats including total posts, total comments, total unique authors, total unique emails and IPs
- Used/Unused tags stats
- 5 Most used tags with count of usage
- 5 Less used tags with count of usage
- Page by status (including Private, Pending, Draft, Published, Trash and Future)
- Page by year
- Page by months (Year wise)
- 5 Shortest pages
- 5 Longest pages
- Choose different roles to allow the access of this plugin.
For further information on plugin and suggestions/comments on how to customize the plugin please drop me a contact request from http://freelancer-coder.com. If I will not able to provide complete support I will make sure that I will provide guidelines or some useful information for the addressed situation.
No the support is not available for this plugin but If you need any modification in plugin or need some extra functionality than please let me know http://freelancer-coder.com.. I will try to help you by providing enough guidelines on how to make changes in this plugin.
Will it work on my Theme?
The usage of plugin is only for administrative purpose so there should be no concern about theme.
I've noticed a bug, what should I do now?
This is a very first release of the plugin, so bugs are predicted to show up. It would be great if you could send me details by reaching at me from here http://freelancer-coder.com.
- Initial release of this plugin
- Added new interface to see stats related to pages including page by month, by year, by status, longest page, shortest page.
- Provided menu option to access page stats
- New stats added for comments to see comments received in last 7 days and a table view to see an overview of total comments
- Made changes in CSS to resolve the styling conflicts occurred due to common class names.
- Upto version 1.3 the plugin was only visible at the backend for admin users only. Now there is one settings page to choose different roles to allow them access of this plugin.
- Added new chart on Users page to see number of users registered on a given day using date filters.
Installation process is very simple for WP Show Stats plugin. Ways to install plugin:
Installation with FTP:
1. Download wp-show-stats plugin. 2. Extract plugin. 2. Upload wp-show-stats directory to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory. 3. Go to Plugins option from left menu and activate 'wp-show-stats' plugin from the list.
Installation with Upload method via WordPress admin panel:
1. Download wp-show-stats plugin. 2. Go to plugins page by clicking on Plugins menu item from left menu. 3. Click on 'Add New' option. 4. Upload the 'plugin and activate.
How to use WP Show Stats plugin:
1. Install and activate plugin with the steps provided above 2. There will be 'WP Show Stats' menu item in left menu 3. Choose any sub menu item to see stats for post, cpt, tags, category, comment and users.
Overview of usage and stats for blogs, categories, users, tags, comments, custom post types
Blog post statistics
Custom post types statistics