This plugin allows you to create an expandable list of product categories and subcategories.
Collapsing categories for WooCommerce WordPress plugin allows you to list wooCommerce's product categories and subcategories into a toggle accordion with expand / collapse option.
This plugin highlights the current product parent category and subcategory and can be displayed as a widget or using short-code.
Features of this plugin
- WooCommerce's product categories accordion.
- Can control the speed and level.
- Toggle Accordion with Expand / collapse option.
- Widget, and Short-code option.
- Hide empty category, Sort by & order by options.
- Translation ready.
- Multisite supported.
- SEO friendly.
- Custom option to override styles, if necessary without editing the css files.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
**Version 0.0.1 ** Initial release.
Installation Instruction & Configuration
1.You can use the built-in installer. OR Download the zip file and extract the contents. Upload the ‘woocommerce-collapsing-categories’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
2.Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3.Log into Admin panel and go to Settings > WC Categories to change values.
Configuration To display the list, you can use any of the following methods.
In a post/page: Simply insert the shortcode below into the post/page to display the slider:
Function in template files (via php): To insert the slider into your theme, add the following code to the appropriate theme file:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[wa-wcc]’); ?>
As a widget.
Appearance > Widgets > WC Categories.