Custom settings for customers of Stuurlui. Allows for easy manageability of WordPress sites built by Stuurlui Online Marketing. WARNING: will disable
This plugin adds and changes a number of WordPress settings.
WARNING: this plugin disables auto-updates by default!
It allows for the following functionalities:
- Changes login screen
- Checks if important plugins are installed
- Allows adding of fontawesome
- Admin pages with tabs
- Nicer maintenance message (http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/75806/custom-maintenance-page)
What should I do with this plugin?
Nothing. It is for Stuurlui employees only! You can use it without issues, but please be advised: This plugin will disable auto-updates of WordPress, themes and plugins by default.
I have a question, who do I contact?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question(s).
- Remove two required plugins
- Disable auto-updates by default, can be overwritten by option in STRL settings
- Fixes to the Stuurlui url's
- Fix constant name in wp_enqueue_style
- Disable 'Welcome to WordPress' Notification
- Disable Gutenberg Notification
- Fixed error in latest update
- Added Material Icons by Google
- Added function to remove text widget in SiteOrigin (which conflicts with some shortcodes)
- Removed default implementation of GTM Container for development & debugging, now optional
- Added GTM Container for development & debugging
- Added fontawesome shortcodes for phone and enveloppe
- Added function to remove generator info
- Added 'Settings' link in plugin overview page
- Easter Egg easier to spot (tnx Hans)
- Added option for required plugin adding more Google Fonts in WooThemes framework
- Added option to enable pinch/zoom for iPad/iPhone
- Added Easter Egg
- Added Notification Center to optional plugins list
- Changed settings of TGM to allow dismissal of notices again
- Tweaked the JS defer script
- Added option to disable emojis
- Added option to disable attachement comments
- Added option to defer parsing of JS
- Changed settings of TGM to disallow dismissal of notices
- Changed settings of TGM to automatically activate plugins on install
- Added WP Dashboard Notes to TGM
- Added Image widget link on options page
- Removed requirement for Image Widget plugin
- Updated FontAwesome to 4.6.3
- Updated TGM Plugin Activation to 2.6.1
- Y U no work? Updated minor issue
- Added option to wrap Gravity Forms notifications in html tags
- Plugin added to WordPress Plugin Repository... yay!
- Changed numerous plugin settings & function names to conform to WordPress rules for plugins
- Removed update checker completely
- Removed Image widget plugin
- Added checks
- Disabled direct access to files
- Changed plugin slug to conform with WordPress plugin repository rules
- Removed Kernl
- Added settings page
- Added Stuurlui branded backend
- Added image widget
- Added FontAwesome
- Multiple fixes
- Updated FontAwesome to 4.6.1
- Added wishlist
- Added wishlist in readme
- Added settings
- This plugin came to life.
Install plugin via the repository or manually.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/stuurlui-online-marketingdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Stuurlui screen to configure the plugin