SocialAll - Social Login helps your user log in faster without concerning about forgetting password or complex sign up procedure.
Social Login powered by SocialAll
Enhance user experience
Social Login is the fastest way for user to login using existing social network accounts. With Social Login, your website will become more friendly and convenience thanks to password security and sign up time-saving. Social Login will satisfy your most fastidious customers. This module uses a central service - SocialAll - for authentication login for easy installation and in order to quickly future updating from providers.
Easy to set up
It takes you only several minutes to setup all things, with clear and easy to understand user guide. Or if you are not able to setup the module, we will help you do that.
You can decide where to display the login form:
- Login Page
- Register Page
- Comment Box
- With Shortcode
Social All Pricing
Start with our ONE MONTH FREE trial. No credit card required. After trial period has exprired, you will go with Premium plan for just 10$/month.
15+ Social Networks
Social Login helps your user log in faster without concerning about forgetting password or complex sign up procedure. Our module support 15+ Social Networks/ Providers:
- Google Plus
Collect valuable data
SocialAll - Social Login helps you collect valuable data for personalized marketing plan. You will understand more about your customer and deliver true information that build better and deeper relationship with them.
Why do I need Social Login?
Social Login provide a stable, simple and customizable login to 15+ popular social networks, eliminating traditional registration form and process. Website owners have seen sign-up rates increase by as much as 70% after enabling Social Login. It also provides authorized access to user profile data so that you can match it up with your marketing plan.
First I login using social networks. Then I want to login using email address. Is that possible?
Yes. When you login using social networks, you may add your email address, but you have not set any password yet. If you want to login using email address, you can use feature "forgot password" to get a password to login.
I want to add Social Login to a custom location in my page. How to do that?
To add Social Login icons to a custom location, you can use a Shortcode. For further details, go to Shortcode Guide tab in the plugin.
I don't know how to setup the plugin. Could you help?
If you are not able to setup Social Login, we will help you do that. As we have to setup for many customers, you have to wait until your turn comes. However, If you are in a hurry, you can pay a little fee to skip the waiting queue.
How much do you charge for the plugin?
Our plugin is free to download and 1.000 free requests per month. For enterprise level support and custom solutions, we offer premium packages.
Where can I report bugs, leave my feedback and get support?
If you have any problem or question, leave us a message at: https://www.socialall.io/contact-us
- Fixed link "How to get App ID and Secret Key".
- Add Yahoo, Weibo, Twitch and Steam login into the plugin and support "Customize theme".
- Backend: Set Site default for Ebay login.
- Support manage theme and add some new styles for network icon.
- Add Instagram, Pinterest, Ebay and Amazon login into the plugin.
- Fixed bug: when logged in or not have API key, shortcode should not show.
- First version of SocialAll - Social Login plugin.
How to install SocialAll - Social Login plugin:
- Unzip the zip file.
- Rename unzipped folder to
- Upload the
sk-soclall-loginfolder into the
- Login to your WordPress admin page, select menu Plugins and activate the plugin named SocialAll - Social Login
- For customizing the plugin's settings, click on SocialAll - Social Login menu in WordPress left admin menu.
How to create application in SocialAll:
- Create an account at SocialAll if you don't have.
1.1. Point the mouse to Sign In button at the top menu, then click Sign up.
1.2. Then, you just fill Email and Password, and click Sign up button.
1.3. You will receive an Confirm account email. Follow the instructions in the email to activate your account.
- If you have created an account at SocialAll yet, please sign in.
- After sign in, you can follow steps below to create an application:
3.1. Point the mouse to your account at the right of the top menu and select Applications.
3.2. In Apps page, click Create Application button.
3.3. Fill Domain - name of your application. Then, click Create button. You created application done!
- After having created application, go to Application Info tab, you will see App ID and Secret Key, copy them to your SocialAll - Social Login settings.
4.1. In SocialAll - Social Login settings page of your WordPress blog, you choose SocialAll settings tab.
4.2. Paste App ID and Secret Key and click Update Settings button in bottom of the page.
How to config networks in SocialAll:
- Login to SocialAll, then go to your Applications.
- Click on the application you want to configure, select Networks tab.
- You can skip this step if you are using our public app configuration, or you can configure your own social network applications by selecting a network, click How to get (network) settings and follow the instruction to configure for the network.
- After having completed configuration, click Save button.
Frontend - Display Social Login in Login Page
Frontend - Display Social Login in Join Page
Frontend - Display Social Login in Comment Box
Backend - SocialAll Settings
Backend - Basic Settings
Backend - Shortcode Guide
Backend - Manage Theme
Backend - Customize Theme