Seo Optmized Images Plugin lets you dynamically insert Seo Friendly alt and title attributes to your Images
The SEO Optimized Images plugin lets you dynamically insert Seo Friendly alt attributes and title attributes to your Images . Simply activate the plugin, provide the pattern and you are ready to go.
The plugin dynamically replaces the alt tags, title tags and does not make changes to the database. So if you deactivate the plugin, everything will be back to as it was.
You can insert image name, post title and post category in title an alt attributes of image. Give SEO Optmized Images a try. We are sure you will like it.
In case you face any problem, contact us via the Forums.
= Premium Version Features: * Support for Featured Images * Support for Woocommerce Product Images * Support for Custom Post Type Images * Custom Rules selectively add alt and title tags to images based on custom rules. * 1 Year Support and Updates
Did this plugin replace all the images alt and title tags in database?
The answer is big Noooooo. That's the beauty of this plugin without saving into database both the title and alt tags will respond depending on your settings. If you want to restore your images seo tags than you just need to deactivate the plugin that's it.
- String changed for language translation.
- Update Pot file.
- Language translation checking.
- Language translation feature working properly.
- Language translation feature added.
- adding space before and after alt anf title attributes.
- update setting label for plugin dashboard.
- adding setting for enable yoast primary category in alt attribute of img tag and this tested in wordpress version 4.6
Premium Version plugins information added. Added Upgrade to Pro tab.
- Added support form link.
- Remove space before pregmatch fucntion alt and title.
- Added check for special characters in the post title.
Fixed Image Name Issue.
- Added support to show post categores in title and alt image attributes.
- Added title tag support
- Removed background.
- Setting for controling title tag.
= 1. Initial Plugin Release
- Download Seo Optimized Images plugin.
- Upload the seo-optimized-images folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress and Enjoy.