Scroll Text Widget is a plugin to automically scroll up the content inserted in the description area of the widget.
Scroll Text Widget help you showcase your News, content, important notices on the website with scrolling up text.
- Show scrolling text on any page using sidebar
- Can be used as advertising, notice, important updates
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Option to scroll text up or down
- Option to increase or decrease speed of the scroll
Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates Brijesh Mishra
Can I change the direction of scroll?
Yes, you can change the direction of scrolling text up or down from the plugin setting options given in the admin section of wordpress.
Can I change speed of scroll?
Yes, you can change the speed of scroll from the plugin setting options given in the admin section of wordpress.
- Added plugin setting page
- Options to scroll text up or down
- Options to increase or decrease speed of the scroll
- This is the first and latest version.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder. Just upload all the files and put them in '/wp-content/plugins/'.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Visit your Widgets Section (Vertical Scrolling Text)
- Drag and widget in the sidebar.
- Enter Title and Description. Description text will only scroll, title will not scroll.
- Configure any options as desired, and then enable the plugin
- That's it!
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.