Easily change icon colours, backgrounds sizes and placement.
The completely redeveloped Social Sharing Buttons! Now with FontAwesome for even more customization and flexibility! Add social sharing to all your WordPress postings. Select from a list of popular social media icons including FaceBook, Pinterest, Tumblr and more! Complete control over icon colours and backgrounds. Increase the size of the icons and make them sticky or embedded.
Features * FontAwesome integration for clearest image * Icons can be any colour * Resize icons to any size * Backgrounds can be customized to any colour * Circle or Square backgrounds * Add it as a floating bar * Place it above or below you content
Social Networks * Facebook * Twitter * LinkedIn * StumbleUpOn * Google Plus * Tumblr * Pinterest * Reddit * Digg * Vk * Xing * Email * Print
Something missing? Let us know!
Can you add more social media options?
Sure! Let us know what we are missing by emailing us! - https://gorocketcloud.com/
Will this plugin be updated?
Absolutely! The RocketCloud team will be testing with each new version of WordPress.
- Add more social sharing options - Xing
- Added custom background shapes
- Resize the icons to any size
- Add more social sharing options - Reddit, Digg, Vk and Print
- Add colour selector for admins on icon and background
- Minimized and cleaned up unnecessary code
- Integration of FontAwesome, total control over colours, new positioning option.
- Resolved small bug.
- Resolved error - plugin caused conflict with WP Bakery
- Resolved error - plugin caused conflict with some other plugins
- Thanks to ivandelajara for catching a couple coding errors
- Now with floating icons
- Select any colour for you background icons to match your sites theme
- Retina ready
- Improved admin panel
- Minor CSS update to admin page code update.
- Added new functionality to add an optional title
- Minor code update. Was causing problems in some themes
- Added ability to place icons at top or bottom.
- Added ability to justify icons.
- Added pinterest and email to social sharing.
- Updated CSS to work properly with WPBakery Visual Composer.
- Launched into WordPress repository
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Extract the zip file and drop the contents into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin from the plugins page.
Small icons with text