N-Media file uploader plugin allow site users to upload files and share with admin.
This plugin lets the wordpress site users to upload files for admin. Each file is saved in private directory so each user can download/delete their own files after login. For more control please see PRO feature below. Use folowing shortcode:: [nm-wp-file-uploader]
NOTE: Version 3.0 has major changes, but we have included a migration script which will copy all old files in new version
- Upload button title
- Upload button font color
- Upload button background color
- Max filesize (each file)
- Max files limit = 5
- Upload background color change
- Message control on success and error
- Image thumb
New Pro Demo
Pro version gives you AWSOME control over this plugin on top of free version. You can control file upload behavior with following shortcode
- Create Directory
- Directory Tree View (see screenshots)
- Min files limit
- Max file upload limit set
- Secure download link
- Admin email notification/alert
- Share file (user can send file in email)
- File meta attachment (Awesome feature)
- File sorting, searching, pagination
- Admin: disable/enable upload/download section
- Admin: Allow users to upload files even not registered (public)
- Visual Composer Addon Avaiable
File meta is another set of shortcodes allow site admin to attach unlimited input fields. These are named as
File Meta. Admin will receive email on every file upload
File Meta. Following 8 types of input field can be attached:
- Mask (customized format)
- Date (datepicker)
Can I change the message when file uploaded or deleted?
Yes you can.
Can I see its working Demo?
Does this uploader will show progressbar
Yes nice progressbar with percentage
Why I see HTTP Error message
it is because of your server side settings, sometime php.ini does not allow to upload big files. You need to check following two settings in php.ini:
2- upload_max_filesize check this tutorial
= 5.2 March 7, 2018= * Bug fixed: Creating thumb issue in PHP version fixed
- Bug fixed: Settings save issue in new PHP version fixed
- Bug fixed: Some php warnings removed
- Bug fixed: functions renamed properly
- Bug fixed: scripts enqued properly
- Bug fixed: DataTable API version updated
- Bug fixed: offload image removed
- Bug fixed: extra files and directories removed
- Bug fixed: filename sanitzed while uploading and delete
- Bug fixed: Invalid filetype error in WordPress Version 4.7.2
- Bug fixed: Physical files not removed, now it is removing.
- Bug fixed: Intermedia images are generated on each file upload, now only one image and thumb will be generated
- Feaure: Tanslation support added for different laguages. Included languages, DE, ES, FR, NL
- Bug fixed: Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability issue fixed
- Added: Some admin UI element added
- SECURITY ALERT: This version has removed a BUG related to security. Remote invalid file types are NOT allowed
- No more Flash needed for IE. It's replaced with HTML5 runtime.
- Plupload replace with new version 2.1.2
BUG Fixed: Filename will will displayed after uploading for all files.
- IE not supported message will be shown if IE browser detected
- issue with FF/IE on file saving is fixed.
- reloding the page once file is save.
- plugin option menu was replacing appearance menu. Fixed now
- developed on new plugin framework which is more efficient
- better upload script using PlUpload
- listing uploaded files with Data Table
- showing images thumbs
- Some latin characters like �, �, � etc were not rendered in file upload button, it is fixed now.
- doupload.php and uploadify.php files have removed for best security practice
- front end design is replced with ul/li based structure
- pagination control
- Some major security issues is being fixed, please update to this version
- Admin can see the file uploade by users
- there was error sometimes when creating directory for users, not it is fixed.
- Physical file deleted from folder
- Every user will have its own upload directory as
- File Name field is removed
- Change the Upload File button
- Fixed the bug for php short code
- It is first version, and working perfectly
- Fixed content placement issue when using shortcode in middle of post/page.
- Just fixed the delete file bug.
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
Frontend view of plgin
Admin area for user uploaded files
PRO Feature: Create directory
PRO Feature: Directory Tree View Template