Import your Etsy store's products as posts in a custom post type.
This plugin will allow you to import your entire Etsy shop's inventory into WordPress as posts in a Products custom post type. All you have to do is supply an API Key for an Etsy application and the ID of your shop and the plugin will do the rest.
The Etsy Importer will not only import your products but will also:
- Attach all of the product's images to the post
- Set the main product image as the post's featured thumbnail
- Add and attach any category added to your product
- Add and attach any tag added to your product
- Add the Etsy Product Listing ID, Price, Etsy Product Link, Production Year, and Made For (men/women) meta information to the post
- Check for new products in your Etsy shop daily and import them automatically once daily. Hands free!
- Check for existing posts which no longer exist in your shop as active products and set them to draft post status
Not only do we import your products, but we add some shortcodes to help you integrate your products into blog posts.
Pluginize was launched in 2016 by WebDevStudios to promote, support, and house all of their WordPress products. Pluginize is not only creating new products for WordPress all the time, but also provides ongoing support and development for WordPress community favorites like CPTUI, CMB2, and more.
Display a link to your product - either as a link to the post within your site using the post title as the link text: [product_link id=569] [product_link id=569 title="This is a great new product"]
Or as an external link to your Etsy product page: [product_link id=569 title="This is a great new product" external=true]
Display your product's post content trimmed to whatever length you wish. If no value is set for the length, the full content of the post will be displayed: [product_content id=569 length=50]
Display your product's images in a Thickbox gallery using WordPress' built-in Thickbox jQuery and CSS: [product_images id=569]
- Fix: Move CMB2 metaboxes registration to
cmb2_initfor compatibility with plugins using backcompat methods.
- Fix: hopeful solution for occasional "Invalid header" issue.
- Fix: PHP Magic Constant change for PHP 5.2 compatibility.
- Fix: Amend error message to be more informative to user.
- Fix: Amend settings save button text to indicate saving will process product imports.
- Fix: Remove usage of PHP extract function in shortcodes.
- Fix: Match metabox field definitions to current CMB2 usage.
- Fix: Update settings page URL in readme.txt
- Enhancement: Improvements to PHPDocs for developers.
- Enhancement: Highlight store ID to use in screenshot.
- Updated internationalization files.
- With this update, you will need to save your settings to reimport your products and add the product ID as post meta.
- Remove functionality left in place to transition from old settings page to CMB2-powered settings page
- Import the product ID as post meta
- Check for the existence of an imported product by comparing the product ID
- Fix an issue with CMB2 init.php include
- Apply post type filter to CMB2 field registration
- If a post already exists in your WP site and its product state is no longer "Active" in your Etsy shop, set that post's status to draft
- Add more documentation for all of the filters present in the plugin
- Update settings page and post meta fields to use CMB2
- Settings menu item moved inside the CPT menu
- Add ability to grab more than 25 products by paging through your store in sets of 25
- Add filters to hook into shortcodes, cron schedule, and post args when importing products
- General cleanup of code with the help of @jtsternberg. Thanks!
- Fix line grabbing the title of a product when using a shortcode
- Add cron job to automatically pull in products once daily
- Add a conditional to fix the product_content shortcode from breaking when using a non-existent post ID
- Fix product_content typo in readme.txt
- Upload the 'etsy-importer' directory to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Visit the plugin settings page ('/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=etsy_products&page=etsy_options') to begin your import.
- Enter your Etsy application API Key and your Etsy shop ID and hit the "Save Changes" button to save your information.
- Hit the "Import Products" button to begin importing your products.