Easy to add page navigation in your blog
This plugin will create a new page navigation. Easy to use and custom it. With this plugin, you don't worry about paging in your blog.
Multiple styles for navigation, you can see in Screenshots
To using it in your blog, see the installation instructions
Subscribe our newsletter here
You need a theme? see our premium themes.
Support is handled in the WordPress forums. Please note that support is limited and does not cover any custom implementation of the plugin.
How to changing the CSS?
If you need to configure the CSS of this plugin, you can copy the
easy-wp-pagenavigation.css file from the plugin directory to your theme's directory and make your modifications there.
Also, you can override the CSS of Easy WP Page Navigation in other CSS file.
Do it, you won't lose your changes when you update this plugin.
- Improvement: Data validate & change colors actions
- Improvement: Allow HTML to custom text for First Page, Last Page, Prev Page, Next Page
- Fixed: Some bug in front-end
- Add: Easy to support by one click on plugins page
- Fixed: Easy WP Page Navigation on mobile
- Tweak: Some CSS page numbers
- New: Add multiple styles for plugin
- Just release 1.0
- Upload the
pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings>Easy WP Page Nav for configuration.
Use it to where you want to paging:
Example for using with custom query: 'post', 'posts_per_page' => 6, 'paged' => $paged, ); $my_query = new WP_Query( $args ); ?> You can do that like so:
<?php echo easy_wp_pagenavigation( $my_query ); ?>
Diamond square styling
Fill posts per page number for your taxonomies