Different menu in different pages is a very lightweight and useful plugin that helps you to set different menu in different WordPress posts and page.
Different menu in different pages is a very lightweight and useful plugin that helps you to set different menu in different WordPress page and posts. For example, you want to set a different menu in your shop page, with this plugin you can do that within minutes.
The free version allows you to replace menu in maximum 5 posts and 1 page.
Pro Features * No limit at all! * Support posts, pages and all custom post types * Support category, tags and all custom taxonomies * WooCommerce compatible * EDD compatible * WPML compatible * BuddyPress compatible * BBPress compatible * Works for virtual pages * Works for any custom URL
You can upgrade from here: http://goo.gl/ovS1jc
This plugin is under further development. So, if you find any bug or you need any feature, please let us know: https://duogeek.com/support/forum/duogeek-products/
- We provide insane 24 X 7 support worldwide. Try emailing us on Christmas eve or on Saint Patrick's Day
- Subscribe to Plugin Website and you will get discount on all premium plugins
- Rich Blog with lots of solutions of different WordPress related problems on Plugin Website
- More awesome themes
- More awesome designs
About Developer - duogeek
"Duogeek" is the wordpress development powerhouse. If you have any kind of query, feedback, suggestion or customization request, email us here : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial Release
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload via FTP into your plugins (/wp-content/plugins/) folder
4. Activate the plugin from your dashboard
1. From Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload the plugin
2. Activate the plugin
How to use
1. Edit any page or post and you will see a meta box in right sidebar 2. Enable replacement, select current menu and new menu 3. Publish
Create Menu Location