The #1 Constant Contact plugin to get more email subscribers. Easily add Constant Contact sign-up forms as popup, embedded widget or sticky top bar.
Constant Contact Forms by MailMunch allows you to painlessly add Constant Contact sign up forms to your WordPress site. The form captures the lead and sends it to specific Constant Contact lists automatically. You can set it to no op-in, opt-in, or double opt-in. You can add forms to posts, pages or sidebar, and also open it as a popup or top bar. Simply sign up and connect your Constant Contact account into the plugin admin settings and it will pull in all your Constant Contact lists. From there you can choose the lists you want to make forms for.
What is Constant Contact? Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing tools. Signup up and see for yourself!
MailMunch is a standalone service that integrates with all web platforms including WordPress. MailMunch account will be required if you want to use the premium features.
Our improved signup plugin for Constant Contact will proactively sign-up new subscribers to your newsletter list. Our forms offer the same basic features that Constant Contact's official plugin, but also much more. In addition to the Constant Contact form, analytics will help you track the number of form views and subscriptions.
Easily create sign-up forms for your Constant Contact list and display it as a popup, embedded widget or a top bar.
- Mobile optimized Constant Contact form
- Easier sign-ups to your Constant Contact newsletter
- Automatic synching with your Constant Contact account
- Beautiful templates for your Constant Contact newsletter sign-up form
- Complete Integration of Constant Contact into WordPress
- Easily import Constant Contact forms from an active Constant Contact account
- Monitor Constant Contact account activity
- Use Constant Contact Interest Group/Segments
- Add Constant Contact forms to posts, pages, or categories
- Set Constant Contact forms to single or double opt-in for Constant Contact
- Send Constant Contact welcome email
- Customize the success message and submit button text
- Redirect users to a page on submission
- Un-subscribe users from Constant Contact lists
- View subscriber Constant Contact profiles
- View individual Constant Contact form subscriber count
- Display multiple Constant Contact forms on a single page
- Easily add Constant Contact forms to pages and posts with a button in the page/post editor
After installation and creating your account, the plugin will guide you through connecting with Constant Contact, selecting your Constant Contact List from our service, and then adding the form to your site. The time from starting installation to have the Constant Contact form on your site should be less than 5 minutes - absolutely everything can be done via our user friendly GUI - no file editing at all!
What in the world is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is full of useful, powerful email marketing features that are easy to use whether you're an email marketing expert, or a small business just getting started.
To learn more, just check out: Constant Contact
Do I need to have a Constant Contact Account?
Yes, you can register for one for free at Constant Contact.
Do I need a MailMunch account?
You will need a MailMunch account if you want to use any of our premium features. It's 100% free to sign up and you can have unlimited Constant Contact forms for free.
Do I need to have lists already set up in Constant Contact?
Yes, you have to have at least 1 list set up in Constant Contact.
What do I do first?
The first step is to activate the plugin and sign up. Then we will guide you through the process of connecting your Constant Contact account and choosing the list. This is done on the WordPress admin "Constant Contact" menu page.
Do I need Constant Contact's API Key?
You don't have to worry about that. We will guide you through the process.
How do I add my Constant Contact lists?
After you connect your Constant Contact account, the plugin will fetch all of your Constant Contact list information and load it into the plugin admin. You can simply choose the lists you want to make forms for.
How do I add the Constant Contact sign up forms to my site?
We offer a variety of Constant Contact forms: Popups, Embedded, Top Bar, etc. You can choose which pages, posts or categories to show it on. You can also use a shortcode to add a Constant Contact form to a specific area in a page or post. Everything is done visually.
Does this plugin slow down my site?
Absolutely not. Constant Contact by MailMunch is designed with high performance and scalability in mind. It's completely asynchronous and hosted on Amazon's highly scalable infrastructure. Some of our customers have very high traffic websites.
How many more emails will list builder help me get?
Most people see a 100% to 500% growth in their Constant Contact subscribers.
Constant Contact Forms 2.0.5
- Added new Constant Contact themes
- Added date field and textarea field
- Resize Constant Contact popups
Constant Contact Forms 2.0.4
- Constant Contact easy activation
Constant Contact Forms 2.0.3
- Fixed Constant Contact typo
Constant Contact Forms 2.0.2
- Improved Constant Contact Widget
Constant Contact Forms 2.0.1
- Refactored Constant Contact Popup
- Improved Constant Contact Form targeting
Constant Contact Forms 2.0.0
- Brand new version with better user experience and stability improvements
Constant Contact Forms 1.0.1
- The first version of Constant Contact Forms WordPress plugin by MailMunch
This section describes how to install the plugin and get started using it.
- Unzip our archive and upload the entire
constantcontact-mailmunchdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Look for "Constant Contact" in the WordPress admin menu and click it
- Sign up or sign in to MailMunch account
- Create your first Constant Contact optin form
- Choose the Constant Contact form type: Popover, Embedded or Top Bar
- Connect Constant Contact and choose a list
- Start collecting user emails and growing your subscriber list!
If you are using WordPress v3.0 or higher, you can use the short-code given during the optin form creation. It will look something like this: [mailmunch-XYZ]
This is the Constant Contact optin form designer by MailMunch where you can customize your optin form
The second step is configuring your optin form for things like when to show it, how often to show it, and where to go after they subscribe
This is the integration step where you can connect your Constant Contact account
This is the final step where you can publish your optin form to all or selected posts, categories or pages
And finally, we have the optin form working live on your blog - increasing your Constant Contact subscribers 🙂
A Constant Contact connected form example from a user site
Another Constant Contact connected example from a user site