This plugin create a new Group when a new user sign up.
This plugin create a new Group when a new user sign up. By this way, new user will be one step ahead to send invitations to others for joining his group. You can fix group name, group description and group status from admin panel.
- Translation ready
- Admin menu location change
- Admin setting markup update
- First Version
- Simply extract the 'buddypress-user-registration-auto-group' folder into your 'wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Once extracted, you must activate the plugin within the WordPress Site Admin 'Plugins' section.
- After installation, please go to "Auto Group Setting" menu from admin panel under buddypress menu and set all fields with your desired values.