Easily Create Custom 404 Page. Turn 404 traffic into profits with WooCommerce.
This plugin makes creating a custom 404 page extremely easy. If you use WooCommerce you can even display products on your 404 page, helping you capture those lost sales.
- Display Featured or Recently added products
- Set # of columns to display
- Set # of products to display
- Choose to display text only, products only or both
- Set page title and text
This plugin is now supported by a pro version which includes:
- The same functionality for empty search results
- Priority support
- First look at new features and functionality
Download the Pro version here - https://wpovernight.com/downloads/silent-salesman-pro/
- Fixed bug with text not being displayed properly and generally cleaned up code.
- Pro version was released: https://wpovernight.com/downloads/silent-salesman-pro/
- Error Fixed
- Initial Release
Install the plugin.
Activate the plugin via the 'Plugins' menu.
Navigate to the 'pages' menu.
Click the '404 Silent Salesman' option and follow the step by step instructions to setup the plugin.
Silent Salesman Settings Page
Before 404 Silent Salesman
After 404 Silent Salesman