License: GPLv2 or later Adds Facebook and Twitter social share buttons to your blog posts.
The easy and simple way to share you blog posts via Facebook and Twitter. Just activate the plugin and go to Appearance > Customize to set your preferences for display. You can choose to display before and/or after content on pages and posts. You can also choose to display the share buttons anywhere in a page or post using the short code [wpdev_social_share]
- tested to latest version of WordPress
- Updated Customizer settings to set to off or disabled by default.
- Added a new settings in Customize so you can now choose where you want the button to display either Post or Page or disable at all.
- Added shortcode [wpdev_social_share], so you can display the social sharing button anytime anywhere you want.
- Added feature to control where the buttons appear. At the top of posts, the bottom or both.
- Removed the Facebook OpenGraph meta data
- Modified the buttons and converted the text as part of the graphic
- First release
- Download the plugin.
- Extract the folder.
- Upload the /social-share-by-wp-dev-shed/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your site.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Customize to change settings
- Or use the short code [wpdev_social_share] to manually display share buttons anywhere in a page or post