"Automatic newsletter" means: You publish a post (as usual), and then we send out a notification to all your newsletter subscribers. That way they get to know about your new post, and come back to your website (increasing your traffic)!
It's very easy to set up. Simply install the newsletter plugin and place a subscription form (and subscription icons) on your website.
Then people can subscribe to your newsletter and receive notifications by:
- Email (either one email per day or a single email for every published post)
- News site
- Coming soon: Whatsapp, Telegram and other delivery channels!
For example, have a look at this sample subscription page. You can link to such a subscription page with a "follow" icon on your website.
As you can see there, your newsletter subscribers have many options to specify which updates they want to receive, and how. Providing your visitors with more newsletter options means more subscribers for you!
The plugin is powered by the newsletter service follow.it.
To get access to your newsletter subscribers, please "claim" your feed. You can do that directly in the plugin (third step).
The newsletter service is FREE no matter how many subscribers you have (on the basic plan). Check out the (optional) Premium Features.
- Updated follow.it
- Updated to WordPress 5.4.
- Updated to follow.it
- Updated to latest Feedback System.
- Updated specificfeed to follow.it.
- Integrated Feedback System
- Optimized icon selections
- On installation redirects to the setting page
- Default options are reset
- Feed subscription button updated
- Conflict with Appearance => Customize fixed
- Claiming process streamlined with other plugin
- Claiming process simplified
- Occasionally it took the wrong feed, corrected
- Clashes with wp customize manager fixed
- Renamed to Ultimate Subscribe
- Claiming bugs fixed
- First release
Extract the zip file and drop the contents into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation. Then activate the plugin from the plugins page.
Then go to plugin settings page and answer the 3 questions as shown on the screen. That's it.
Note: This plugin requires CURL to be activated/installed on your server (which should be the standard case). If you don't have it, please contact your hosting provider.