Prevent brute force logins on your WordPress site with Google's reCAPTCHA.
This plugin prevents brute force logins on your WordPress website by adding Google's easy to use reCAPTCHA to the login form.
- Support for bypassing the captcha for specific IP addresses when behind a proxy. Props to Daniel Mann
- Support for bypassing the captcha for specific IP addresses. Props to Daniel Mann
- Support for WooCommerce's login form
- Initial release
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Register your domain with Google reCAPTCHA
- In the admin, go to Settings > reCAPTCHA options and add in your API credentials
- Click save
- Party! 🎉