Display your WordPress galleries as full width slideshow. Requires the "Simplest Gallery" plugin (adds a new gallery style to it).
Adds a new gallery style to the Simplest Gallery plugin, producing a nice full width slideshow.
The slideshow should adapt to responsive pages automatically, and it shows up quickly: as soon as the first image is loaded.
It requires the "Simplest Gallery" plugin to work.
- 1.8 2019-04-25 optimized for use on responsive sites, tested on WP 5.2
- 1.7 2019-01-14 tested on WP 5.0.3, suppressed annoying message if Simplest Gallery main plugin is not present or not active (in this case the plugin will do nothing)
- 1.6 2019-01-08 Works with HTTPS, tested on WP 5.02
- 1.5 2017-06-09 Added support for width,height and border attributes in shortcode
- 1.4 2013-09-18 Fix on jQuery library version (gallery did not work on some themes)
- 1.3 2013-09-12 Fixed rare bug in startup. Slideshow size is now customizable. Support for multiple galleries in the same page (with Simplest Gallery version 2.5 or higher)
- 1.2 2013-09-01 Bug fix
- 1.1 2013-09-01 Bug fixes for compatibility issues with WP 3.6. Designed to work with Simplest Gallery plugin 2.3 or higher
- 1.0 2013-04-29 First working version
- Install from the WP administration interface: Plugins->Add New, and Activate
- Go to Settings/Simplest Gallery, select jQuery Cycle Slideshow from the list, save changes.
- View any page with a gallery and enjoy
For best results, resize images to the same size before using them in a gallery. For more tips and help/support, check out the plugin's web page: Plugin page
- OTIONAL - Use php code to include a slideshow (slider-style) in any page - learn how to do this on this demo site: https://www.simplestgallery.com/homeslider/