zbPlayer is a small and very easy plugin. It does one thing: capture mp3 links and insert a small flash player instead.
zbPlayer is a very easy audio plugin - you can select some options like: include Download link or no, enable autoplay or no and setup width of player. Other things will be done by zbPlayer plugun automatically. One nice feature - player support cyrillic filenames without problem. Also player can share your mp3 files on Facebook.
Do I need to do anything special in my posts?
No, zbPlayer automatically converts any link to an mp3/m4a/m4b/mp4/wav file into player. So, if you put in <a href="audio_file.mp3">A Link</a> zbPlayer will automatically add a flash player on page.
Does player support cyrillic names for mp3 files?
Yes, here no problems with cyrillic filenames.
How can I tell my friends about lovely song?
You can use Facebook share button to add song on your timeline and play it on Facebook.
- Remove player options after uninstall
- Added Desktop Native player controls in admin
- Tested up to 4.8.1 WordPress version
- Changes regarding new WordPress Plugin Guidelines
- Show native player for mobile if flag selected in admin
- Fixed special characters in the link
- Admin design minor fixes
- Fixed new system requirements for wp_enqueue_style() method
- Tested up to WordPress version 4.3.1
- Fixed problem with display symbols like "’"
- For now player understand also default WordPress tags.
- Fix links/file name problem. Sometime flash player did not understand correctly file names to play.
- Get rid limit of preg_replace() problems by exact number of expected replaces
- Hide warnings for some hosting servers about disabled method ini_restore()
- Fixed problem with lost audio files from <a> links.
- Fixed problem with empty posts (regex errors).
- Improved search algorithm for audio files/links.
- If no possibility to use nice Flash player, we will use standard tags instead. It can be very useful for mobile devices
- Added possibility to hide song name, but leave Download link
- Fixed Facebook share functionality
- Improved admin design
- Added controls to allow payer loops
- Added HTML5 tag 'download' for download link to let browser know that this link should be downloaded(not played)
- Added possibility set custom song title via "data-title" tags. For example <a data-title="Custom title">Standard title</a>
- Moved control for ID3 tags to gobal menu
- Added possibility to use ID3 tags from files instead link name
- Fixed time counter in player
- Added controls for player colors
- Changed descritpion and known bugs
- Added possibility to play audio format like .wav
- Added possibility to play audio formats like m4a, m4b and mp4
- Fixed song name views for characters like "-" and "&"
- Added Facebook share button functionality. Now you can share your mp3 files on Facebook and listen them on Facebook on your Timeline.
- Added control for player animation to let possibility show full size of player at once.
- Fixed donation button
- Added option in admin to show/hide song name above player.
- Added "Multiplayer" option in admin to setup only one player on page with all mp3's
- Improved admin design, added Donation button.
- Fix for admin part in debug mode.
- Added localization for 'Download' link
- Added initial volume control for player.
- Replaced characters from '_' to ' ' in song names.
- Fixed problem with player path if wordpress works not from default directory
- Fixed pathinfo function - now it works with UTF-8 encoded file names too
- Allow to play files with cyrillic filenames.
- Increased player width. Now player looks better.
- Fix constants namings
- Init version
The most basic installation is a simple two step:
- Upload the
zbplayerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
That's it, you're done.
The minimized player.
The expanded player.