Documentation: https://docs.yithemes.com/yith-woocommerce-uploads/ It lets your customers attach and upload a file to their order. You can also set l
A concrete way to customize your orders: upload a file with your image and complete your order, or attach the PDF copy of your ID card which is required to purchase that specific item. YITH WooCommerce Uploads allows both your customers to add something personal to their purchase and you to help them not forget essential documents needed to complete their order. Attach a file is an essential feature that can make you save a lot of time when dealing with customers via email about details of the order.
- General settings of the YITH WooCommerce Uploads. You can set a maximum size for the upload file, one or more file extensions allowed and the order status in which you attach a file option will be available.
- Allow users to upload a file to the order in the cart page.
- Allow users to upload a file to the order in the checkout page.
- Allow users to upload a file to the order in the order page.
For a more detailed list of options and features of the plugin, please look at the official documentation.
And if you want more, you can consider the premium version of YITH WooCommerce Uploads, with many more additional features.
Premium features of YITH WooCommerce Uploads
- You can create custom upload rules for single product and for each of their variations (NEW)
- Accept or reject files attached by users to their WooCommerce orders
- Send a notification email once the file has been accepted or rejected
- Users and administrators can add notes to files attached
- You can upload files from cart, checkout and “Thank you” pages
- Users can remove attached files depending on the status of their WooCommerce order
- Set size and quality of thumbnail/preview of attached files
- Customize the saving path of the files
- Set how many attachments can be uploaded for each WooCommerce product
- Disable file upload on specific WooCommerce products
- Users can remove files from cart, checkout and "Thank you" page
If you want to view a preview of the premium plugin in action, you can browse the live demo of YITH WooCommerce Uploads available at this page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, YITH plugins are compatible with them. Yet, we can grant compatibility with themes developed by YIThemes, because they are constantly updated and tested with our plugins. Sometimes, especially when new versions are released, it might only require some time for them to be all updated, but you can be sure that they will be tested and will be working in a few days.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
How can I get more features for my WooCommerce plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of YITH WooCommerce Uploads, available on YIThemes page. Here you can read more about the premium features of the plugin and make it give it its best shot!
How can I try the full-featured plugin?
If you want to see a demonstration version of the premium plugin, you can see that in this page. Browse it and try all options available so that you can see how your plugin looks like.
Version 1.2.1 - Released: Jun 07, 2018
- New: Support to GDPR compliance
- New: Support to WooCommerce 3.4.0
Version 1.2.0 - Released: Feb 07, 2018
- New: support to WooCommerce 3.3.1
- New: support to WordPress 4.9.4
- Update: plugin framework 3.0.12
- Dev: new hook 'ywau_show_section'
Version 1.1.4 - Released: Aug 11, 2017
- New: support for WooCommerce 3.1.
- New: tested up to WordPress 4.8.1.
- Update: upload button in cart page moved from bottom side to top side.
- Update: YITH Plugin Framework.
Version 1.1.3 - Released: Apr 30, 2017
- Update: YITH Plugin Framework
Version 1.1.2 - Released: Mar 24, 2017
- New: Support WooCommerce 3.0
- Fix: YITH Plugin Framework initialization.
Version 1.1.1 - Released: Jan 16, 2017
- New: WordPress 4.7 ready
Version 1.1.0 - Released: Jun 13, 2016
- Added: WooCommerce 2.6 100% compatible
- Added: spanish localization
- Fixed: default value for the allowed extensions option was not comma separated
Version 1.0.9 - Released: May 04, 2016
- Fixed: missing YITH Plugin FW files
Version 1.0.8 - Released: May 02, 2016
- Updated: plugin compatible with WordPress 4.5
- Updated: YITH plugin framework
- Fixed: some string were not localizable
Version 1.0.7 - Released: Nov 23, 2015
- Updated: changed action used for YITH Plugin FW loading from after_setup_theme to plugins_loaded
Version 1.0.6 - Released: Oct 30, 2015
- Fix: upload file on checkout page
Version 1.0.5 - Released: Oct 29, 2015
- Updated: changed text-domain from ywau to yith-woocommerce-additional-uploads
- Updated: YITH plugin framework
Version 1.0.4 - Released: Sep 21, 2015
- Fix: uploaded file not available because the save path used was wrong.
Version 1.0.3 - Released: Aug 27, 2015
- Added: WooCommerce 2.4 Support
- Updated: Plugin core framework
Version 1.0.2 - Released: Aug 12, 2015
- Updated: YITH Plugin framework.
Version 1.0.1 - Released: Jul 24, 2015
- Fix: minor bug fix.
Version 1.0.0 - Released: Jul 7, 2015
- Initial release
Important: firstly, you have to download and activate the WooCommerce plugin, which is necessary for YITH WooCommerce Uploads to be working. If WooCommerce plugin is activated, you will just need to activate YITH WooCommerce Uploads plugin.
YITH WooCommerce Uploads will add a new tab called "Uploads" in the YIT Plugins menu item. There you can configure all plugin settings.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
YITH WooCommerce Uploadsfrom Plugins page.
General settings of the plugin. Maximum size permitted, allowed file extensions and order status in which it is possible to upload a file.
Attach a file to the order in WooCommerce cart page.
Attach a file to the order in WooCommerce checkout page
Attach a file to the order in WooCommerce order page.