Adds a menu on the bottom of wp widgets where you can set bootstrap columns or rows
Adds a menu on the bottom of wp widgets in the admin widgets area where you can set bootstrap columns or rows.
You have to use Bootstrap framework as this plugin does not provide the bootstrap files.
Classes are added to the 'before_widget' arg on register_sidebars.
- Select to open a div.row
- Select to close a div.row
- Select div.col-lg, div.col-md, div.col-sm, div.col-xs, columns.
- Select hidden-lg, hidden-md, hidden-sm, hidden-xs.
Here's a link to our website www.wpkamikaze.com.
- Upload the files to the /wp-content/plugins/wpkmkz-bootstrap-grid-widgets/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
You will see a button in the bootom of your widegts where you can set cols and rows and hidden classes.