Donate link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9Q4F4EL5YJ62J
WP User Groups allows users to be categorized using custom taxonomies & terms.
- "Groups" & "Types" are created by default, and can be overridden
- More user group types can be registered with custom arguments
- Edit users and set their relationships
- Bulk edit many users to quickly assign several at once
- Filter the users list to see which users are in what groups
- Not destructive data storage (plugin can be enabled & disabled without damage)
- Works great with all WP Term Meta plugins (see below)
Does this create new database tables?
No. There are no new database tables with this plugin.
Does this modify existing database tables?
No. All of WordPress's core database tables remain untouched.
Does this plugin integrate with user roles?
No. This is best left to plugins that choose to integrate with this plugin.
Where can I get support?
- Basic: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-groups/
- Priority: https://chat.flox.io/support/channels/wp-user-groups/
Where can I find documentation?
[2.1.0] - 2018/04/16
- Add a dedicated nonce for each user taxonomy (thanks Tom Dxw!)
[2.0.0] - 2017/10/24
- Fix bug with user filtering
- Fix bug with setting user terms
exclusivegroup argument to use radios instead of checkboxes
[1.1.0] - 2017/03/28
- Change default taxonomy to
[1.0.0] - 2016/12/07
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility
- Improved bulk actions (requires WordPress 4.7)
- Official stable release
[0.2.1] - 2016/05/25
- Fix bug with user list
- Introduce wp_get_users_of_group() helper function
- Add unique class to administration forms
[0.2.0] - 2015/12/23
- Support for WP User Profiles 0.2.0
[0.1.9] - 2015/12/21
- Fix bug with User Profiles integration
[0.1.8] - 2015/11/11
- Support for WP User Profiles 0.1.9
[0.1.7] - 2015/11/09
- Update assets & meta
[0.1.6] - 2015/10/23
- Add support for WP User Profiles
[0.1.5] - 2015/10/13
user_groupproperty to taxonomies
- Added functions for retrieving only user-groups from taxonomies global
[0.1.0] - 2015/09/10
- Improve asset management
- Styling tweaks
[0.1.2] - 2015/09/01
- Namespace default taxonomy IDs
[0.1.1] - 2015/08/24
- User profile UI uses a mock list-table
[0.1.0] - 2015/08/19
- Initial release
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the "Plugins" area of your admin by clicking the "Activate" link.
- Visit "Users > Groups" and create some groups
- Add users to groups by editing their profile and checking the boxes
User Edit & Assignment
Users List (Filtered)