To check whether this plugin works properly, simply view your site source or press Ctrl + U from your keyboard. In the end of the source, you should see message something like:
*** Total size saved: 11.341% | Size before compression: 27104 bytes | Size after compression: 24030 bytes. ***
Follow the development of this plugin on GitHub
P.S. It is always the best policy to open a support thread first before posting any negative review.
What does this plugin do?
Any specific requirements for this plugin to work?
Is that it?
Pretty much, yeah.
1.5.1, March 21, 2017
- Improved Promos, News and Updates, and recommendations area.
1.5, December 30, 2016
- Updated min library to it's latest version
1.4, October 1, 2016
- Fixed css conflict with WP Performance Score Booster.
- Improved Settings page.
- Added hosting recommendations (referrals).
1.3.2, May 24, 2016
- Added Settings option (link) under Plugins page
- Moved plugin options (settings) from sidebar to under Settings
- Updated settings page
1.3.1, March 17, 2015
1.3, March 12, 2015
1.2, Feb 28, 2015
- Added News and Updates section in admin options
1.1, Jan 03, 2015
- Fixed compression related issues
- Replaced manual compression functions with the latest version of Minify PHP Framework
1.0, Oct 04, 2014
- Initial release
- Upload the
wp-super-minifyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- That's it!