Complete WordPress Analytics and Statistics for your site!
WP statistics: THE #1 WORDPRESS STATISTICS PLUGIN
Do you need a simple tool to know your website statistics? Do you need to represent these statistics? Are you caring about your users’ privacy while analyzing who are interested in your business or website? With WP Statistics you can know your website statistics without any need to send your users’ data anywhere. You can know how many people visit your personal or business website, where they’re coming from, what browsers and search engines they use, and which of your contents, categories, tags and users get more visits.
All these data are recorded in your server, and YES! WP Statistics is GDPR compliant.
ACT BETTER BY KNOWING WHAT YOUR USERS ARE LOOKING FOR
- Visitor Data Records including IP, Referring Site, Browser, Search Engine, OS, Country and City
- Stunning Graphs and Visual Statistics
- Visitor’s Country Recognition
- Visitor’s City Recognition
- The number of Visitors coming from each Search Engine
- The number of Referrals from each Referring Site
- Top 10 common browsers; Top 10 countries with most visitors; Top 10 most-visited pages; Top 10 referring sites
- Hits Time-Based Filtering
- Statistics on Contents based on Categories, Tags, and Writers
- Widget Support for showing Statistics
- Data Export in TSV, XML, and CSV formats
- Statistical Reporting Emails
- [Premium] Real-time stats
- [Premium] More Advanced reporting
- And much more information represented in graphs & charts along with data filtering
Some advanced features are Premium, which means you need to buy extra add-ons to unlock those features. You can get Premium add-ons here!
If you encounter any bug, please create an issue on Github where we can act upon them more efficiently. Since Github is not a support forum, just bugs are welcomed, and any other request will be closed.
The greatest advantage of WP Statistics is that all the data is saved locally in WordPress. This helps a lot while implementing the new GDPR restrictions; because it’s not necessary to create a data processing contract with an external company! Read more about WP Statistics compliance with GDPR.
Does WP Statistics support Multisite?
WP Statistics doesn’t officially support the multisite feature; however, it does have limited functionally associated with it and should function without any issue. However, no support is provided at this time. Version 8.8 is the first release that can be installed, upgraded and removed correctly on multi-site. It also has some basic support for the network admin menu. This should not be taken as an indication that WP Statistics fully supports the multisite, but only should be considered as a very first step.
Does WP Statistics work with caching plugins?
Yes, the cache support added in v12.5.1
If you're using a plugin cache: * Don't forget to clear your enabled plugin cache. * You should enable the plugin cache option in the Settings page. * Making sure the below endpoint registered in your WordPress. http://yourwebsite.com/wp-json/wpstatistics/v1
To register, go to the Permalink page and update the permalink with press Save Changes.
What’s the difference between Visits and Visitors?
Visits is the number of page hits your site has received. Visitors is the number of unique users which have visited your site. Visits should always be greater than Visitors (though, there are a few cases when this won’t be true due to having low visits). The average number of pages a visitor views on your site is Visits/Visitors.
Are All visitors’ locations set to ‘unknown’?
Make sure you’ve downloaded the GeoIP database and the GeoIP code is enabled. Also, if you are running an internal test site with non-routable IP addresses (like 192.168.x.x or 172.28.x.x or 10.x.x.x), these addresses will be always shown as ‘unknown’. You can define a location IP for these IP addresses in the “Country code for private IP addresses” setting.
I’m using another statistics plugin/service and get different numbers from them, why?
Probably, each plugin/service is going to give you different statistics on visits and visitors; there are several reasons for this:
- Web crawler detections
- Centralized exclusions
Services that use centralized databases for spam and robot detections , such as Google Analytics, have better detection than WP Statistics.
Not all referrals are showing up in the search words list, why?
Search Engine Referrals and Words are highly dependent on the search engines providing the information to us. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about it; we report everything we receive.
PHP 7 Support?
WP Statistics is PHP 7 compliant; however, some versions of PHP 7 have bugs that can cause issues. One known issue is that PHP 7.0.4 cause memory exhaustion errors. Newer versions of PHP 7 do not have this issue. At this time (September, 2018) WP Statistics seems to run fine with PHP 7.2.6. But you may experience issues that we haven’t found yet. If you do, feel free to report it after you make sure it is not a problem with PHP.
WP Statistics supports IPv6 as of version 11.0; however, PHP must be compiled with IPv6 support enabled; otherwise you may see warnings when a visitor from an IPv6 address hits your site.
You can check if IPv6 support is enabled in PHP by visiting the Optimization > Resources/Information->Version Info > PHP IPv6 Enabled section.
If IPv6 is not enabled, you may see an warning like:
Warning: inet_pton() [function.inet-pton]: Unrecognized address 2003:0006:1507:5d71:6114:d8bd:80c2:1090
- Added Whip Package for getting visitor's IP address.
- Fixed get the country code when the Hash or Anonymize IP Addresses is enabled.
- Added database upgrade class for update page type.
- Fixed duplicate page list in report pages.
- Fixed bug to get home page title.
- Improvement Sanitize subject for sending email reporting.
- Improvement jQuery Datepicker UI.
- Improvement visitor's hit when there was a broken file in that request.
- Post/Page Select in statistics page reporting according to post Type.
- Online Users widget, A cool widget to show current online users!
- A new table
visitor_relationship for saving visitors logs.
type columns to
- Visitor count column in Top Country widget.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Make sure the Date and Time are set correctly in WordPress.
- Go to the plugin settings page and configure as required (note this will also include downloading the GeoIP database for the first time).
Search Engine Referral Statistics
Last Search Words