A great plugin which helps you to speedup your WordPress website from all aspects.
- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/wp-speedup
- Video Tutorial: http://www.tutorsloop.net/app/live.php?id=3744560
WP SpeedUp is a great plugin to implement to install and forget about the page load speed issues. You can change settings from wp-admin or can leave it to default, you will feel significant difference in your website page load speed.
- Guava Pattern
- Carrington Core
- Hybrid Core
- Options Framework
- Redux Framework
Is this compatible with all WordPress themes?
Yes, it is compatible with all WordPress themes which are developed according to the WordPress theme development standards.
How can i report an issue to the plugin author?
It's better to post on support forum but if you need it be fixed on urgent basis then you can reach me through my blog too. You can find my blog link above.
- Sanitized input and fixed direct file access issues.
- A few important server side checks are implemented.
- User interface improved.
- Improved User Experience.
- Video Tutorial Added.
- Basic Mode & Advanced Mode are introduced.
- .htaccess related settings provided with appropriate guidance.
- pingdom and google pagespeed test buttons provided.
- Useful articles added as reference for .htaccess understanding.
- WP Speedup plugin banner added.
- WordPress Mechanic avatar added.
- An alert added to JS minification section.
- Guava Pattern added in compatibility list.
- Improved usability.
- Initial Commit
How to install the plugin and get it working:
Go to your wordpress admin "yoursite.com/wp-admin"
Login and then access "yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload
Upload and activate this plugin
Now go to admin menu -> settings -> WP SpeedUp
5- Choose CSS or JS
6- Make changes, save and forget about the speed issue.
Download the WP SpeedUp installation package and extract the files on
Create a new directory named
WP SpeedUpin the
directory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to
upload the contents of your WP SpeedUp archive to the new directory
that you just created on your web host.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard and activate the WP SpeedUp plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, a new WP SpeedUp sub-menu will appear in your WordPress admin -> settings menu.
WP SpeedUp > Advanced Mode
WP SpeedUp > Google PageSpeed Insights
WP SpeedUp > Pingdom Website Speed Test
WP SpeedUp > CSS (Enable/Disable)
WP SpeedUp > JS (Enable/Disable)
WP SpeedUp > Images (Delete Option Temp Directories)
WP SpeedUp > Pingdom Website Speed Test (After Image Optimization)
WP SpeedUp > Settings Page > Temp Directories Created
Images Before Optimization