Redirect your posts to an external link by adding the url into a new metabox. Simply and efficient!
With WP Post Redirect you can make a redirect when accessing your posts and point to an external link. When activated, you will see a new metabox in the "New Post" screen, that allows you to set a new url where the user should be redirected. Simply and efficient!
- Version and compatibility dump
- Plugin reload
- Repository Readme Fix
- Added Presstrends I/O (modified version)
(!) = Important Update
- Upload the entire folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- All done! Now in your 'New Post' screen there is a new metabox. Enjoy!