Consolidates all network feeds into one.
Create a separate feed for your whole multisite. This feed will have a custom url. You can limit the number of entries per blog and the maximum number of entries for the whole feed.
Bugs, technical hints or contribute
Please give me feedback, contribute and file technical bugs on this GitHub Repo, use Issues.
Crafted by Inpsyde · Engineering the web since 2006.
Take a look at our website if you like to get to know us.
- Complete rewrite of entire codebase using PHP 5.6 features
- Add option to use post excerpts in post content
- Add composer.json
categorytag in xml to add each site/blog title to each item
- Improve escaping when rendering feeds
- Update lastBuildDate when post in the network change.
- Allow passing query parameters into feed urls.
- Make query args filterable
- Add settings options to filter for authors
- Remove fix value for filter 'pre_option_rss_use_excerpt' to set always full or excerpt
- Code Maintenance
- Fix on DB select for old installations, before Multiiste (WPMU)
- Add option for full feed
- Add more possibilities on Settings
- Fix small major problems
- Initial Release
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- WordPress version 3.3 and later (see tested up to)
- Upload the plugin directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the installer via backend of WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress in the Network Admin
- Configure it in Settings > MultiSite Feed