By this smart plugin you can protect your login page from Brute-force attacks also you can track login history
By this smart plugin you can protect your login page from Brute-force attacks also you can track login history. Features:
- Captcha on the admin login page to protect against auto-hacking.
- You can set the number of failed logins to show Captcha or showing it always.
- Login Blocker option to block the login processe for a period of time after specific number of failed logins.
- Login history to show all login processes in details.
You can see more about this plugin at WP Login Security and History WordPress Plugin
- Go to the wordpress control panel and go to "Plugins" menu and press the button "Add New".
- Go to the tab "Upload" and choose the file "wp-login-security-and-history.zip", click the button "Upload" to get the file uploaded.
- Lockup the plugin, and click "Activate" to get it active.
- Go to the Options page and configure the plugin.
view this posts if you want more details about installing plugins: http://www.wpfasthelp.com/how-to-install-wordpress-plugins.htm