Donate link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EEMPDX7SN4RFW Loads jQuery from a CDN using the exact version a
Get the speed benefits of loading jQuery (and jQuery Migrate) from a CDN while providing a fallback to the local version in the event the CDN is down. It also uses the same version as WordPress does - automagically, so you're never out of sync.
= Loading jQuery from cdnjs
Can you add `feature-x`?
Sure! I'm always open to knew ideas. Just create a new forum post and I'll take a gander.
- Restore PHP 5.3 compatability because I'm a nice guy 😉
- Quick-note about PHP 5.4 requirement
- Tested in 3.8
- Updated description about fallback use-case.
- Make sure jQuery is enqueued
- This puppy should be ready to go! Now considered feature-complete.
- Added 3.6 check (since the jQuery handle was changed) and updated accordingly to work in both 3.5 and 3.6.
- Source credits given for local fallback
- Updated readme requirements
- Added local fallback to bundled jQuery in the event CDN is down
- Test push using https://github.com/benbalter/Github-to-WordPress-Plugin-Directory-Deployment-Script
- Removed CURL function (if Google is down, the entire Internet is down)
= * Initial release
- Upload the
wp-jquery-plusfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress