WPF-Login allows a user to create a custom login page, or insert the default login form into the currently activated theme.
The WP FLogin allows a user to create a custom login page, or insert the default login form into the currently activated theme. It includes the ability to upload a custom logo, change the colors, disable elements, and it contains a theme editor specifically for the login form. This theme editor gives maximum control over the login form while still maintaining the default WordPress functionality such as login validation. If you tried to use wp-login by Websitez.com you should upgrade to wpf-login that fixes all the issues of the previous plugin.
Info and samples at WPF-login developer's site
Is it free?
Is it an upgrade?
Yes, it comes from the original wp-login by Websitez.com
I get an infinite redirection loop!!
Be sure to set your "login Page" if you want to have the login displayed inside your current theme.
How can I change the size and position of login form and button inside a theme?
You should modify the CSS in style.php of your Login Theme (default is in \wp-flogin\themes\default\style.php) Have a look at the screenshot #3 for an hint.
- WP 4.0
- wp-login.php from WP 3.7
- fix for WP 3.7
- fix 'invalidkey' message
- minor modification to match WP 3.5.1 wp-login more closely
- Option to hide the 'Lost your password?' link
- Added just some hints, code unchanged
- Initial release of plugin. From the original wp-login by Websitez.com
- Unzip and place the 'wp-flogin' folder in your 'wp-content/plugins' directory
- Click the 'Activate' link for WPF-Login on your Plugins page (in the WordPress administration page)
- Go to options page (admin menu Settings -> WPF-Login) and save the settings you prefer; be sure not to have errors or warning messages. NOTE: please disable or better remove wp-login by Websitez.com if previously installed