WP Captcha prove that the visitor is a human being and not a spam robot. WP Captcha asks the visitors to answer a math questions.
- Registration form captcha.
- Login form captcha.
- Forgot password form captcha.
- Comment form captcha.
- Disable captcha for registered users in Comment form.
** WP Captcha ** is now also on GitHub!
** Anyone can write the CSS for my plugin, I will added it.
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working
- Download the plugin and extract its contents.
- Upload the
wp-captchafolder to the
- Activate WP Captcha plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress.
- After activating check the side menu -> "WP Captcha".
- Click save button to save settings for captcha.
Registration form captcha.
Login form captcha.
Forgot password form captcha.
Comment form captcha.
Plugin admin screen.