WP Bookmarks adds a special post type to your WordPress installation, that you can use for bookmarking your favorite websites.
With the WP Bookmarks Plugin by conlabz you can bookmark your favorite websites within WordPress. It adds a custom post type called 'bookmark', so you can easily manage your bookmarks as you know it from native posts, like tagging and arranging in categories. You can either add bookmarks via your WordPress Backend or place the provided bookmarklet in your browser's bookmark bar and add a WP Bookmark right from the website you want to bookmark.
- Native use and management, that you know from posts
- Tagging Bookmarks
- Arranging bookmarks in hierarchical categories
- Save your bookmarks as draft
- Write a few lines about your bookmark in the description area
- Language Support for English and German
- initial version
- added missing files from trunk ...
- Click the Download-button and download the Plugin's .zip-archive to your computer
- Unzip the archive and upload it to your WordPress'
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- (Optional) In your WordPress' backend go to 'Bookmarks' -> 'Add New' and drag the Icon right next to the 'Add Media'-button into your browser's bookmarks bar.
This is the bookmarklet. Just click on it on the page you want to add and this window pops up
Default template for a bookmarks.
In your WordPress' backend go to 'Bookmarks' -> 'Add New' and drag the Icon right next to the 'Add Media'-button into your browser's bookmarks bar.